BIG Brain Moment!

Sooo I came up with an idea relevant to Dragonheart, I thought of this last night and I would like to dedicate a book just to my Dragonheart artwork starting after New Years!!!

I'll also be happy to take requests of what you would like to see. Perhaps some Draco and Drake, father and son fluff? Maybe seeing the Scarred One and Draco together?(I have my own idea of what she would look like) Or scenes from Draco's past that we haven't seen on the movie? Like if he ever got into fights with other dragons, I can draw that. Those are only a few examples.

I even have my own OCs I'd like to give form to! (I will NOT be doing OC requests however, because I've had experience with that and it is very difficult to get it exactly how the person wants it, its frustrating. So no OC requests, sorry)

Heres a little sneak peak of what I can do!

It's Drake!(Dragonheart 2)This is how I'd imagine him if he was all grown up!

(basically this is what he could've looked like if they possibly would've continued from the second movie🙄)

Now I don't wanna sound like I'm boasting cause I'm not but this only took me 20 minutes to complete without a break. To me it is very easy to draw these dragons so if you'd like to see your requests drawn out like this leave your ideas in the comments below!(I'm doing this art book regardless if I get requests anyway lol)

So with all that, please comment below of what youd like to see me draw! You're ideas will also help me to be inspired.

And thank you all so much I'd appreciate your support and the love you've shown this story so far! Again, wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!