Chapter 17

(Does anyone have a better last name for Dean and Virgil than Salgado?? Idk where I got the name or why I chose it but it doesn't sound right to me so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!)

Third Person POV

Well, day one at the Salgado's house had gone great. Roman and Virgil spent practically the whole time colouring upstairs. At one point, they began to get bored and Roman sung Virgil all the Disney songs he knew, he could actually sing pretty well for a child his age. Virgil loved to hear Roman sing and listened intently, it was relaxing and nice. While all that was happening, Remus got along with Dean quite well. Well, their time together mostly consisted of Remus talking a lot, either telling stories, kind of like Roman's except these ones were true, or asking lots and LOTS of questions, most of which made Dean question his existence.

Now it was day two, back in the Sanders house. But instead of Patton, it was Logan. The man who had absolutely no idea how to deal with children. This was going to turn out g r e a t.

Of course, Virgil had come over pretty early, around 8:00am, so a little less early than last time.

And, of course, as soon as he got there he was greeted by Roman first, then Logan, then Remus. Immediately the twins dragged Virgil upstairs while Logan and Dean had a quick "adult" conversation before Dean headed off to 'work'.

Logan questioned whether he should check up on the kids because they were awfully quiet, but was suddenly receiving a phone call from "Leo," a coworker of his, and decided that it was fine.

He sighed, "what is it now?"

Meanwhile...

"Okay, so, me and Remus-" Roman started but was cut off by his twin.

"Remus and I," he corrected, smugly, "mom said its the other person before yourself!"

"Well you just said your name first so look who's talking," Roman shot back.

"It was a correction!"

"Guys!" Virgil interrupted, motioning for Roman to continue before the brothers got too deep in their quarrel.

"Anyway, REMUS AND I were talking about what we should do when you come over today and we thought-" Roman was once again interrupted.

"I THOUGHT."

"-Remus thought that we should sneak into mom's office and see what's in there cuz we've never been inside!"

"Mmm, I have," Remus shrugged simply.

"What?! You have?!" Roman asked, shocked.

"Mhm, you really gotta stop speaking for me."

"What'd you see?!" Roman questioned.

"Uh, same as what you've seen," Remus replied in a "duh" voice.

"I've only seen it from outside when the door was open!"

"Uh huh, I didn't actually get to explore it, mom was inside, duh."

"But did you-"

"Mom's not gonna be distracted for long, we gotta go now or we'll never get to explore!" Remus interrupted his brother for the seemingly millionth time that day.

Roman turned to Virgil, "you in?"

Virgil looked down, playing with his hands, "sounds dangewous.." he whispered.

"It's not, I promise, pwetty pwease~" Roman begged in a baby voice.

"Uh.. Oki.." Virgil hesitantly agreed.