Chapter 3 welcome/dinner

With so much joy I left her off her feet and span her around before I remember how fragile she was. Hi Aunt Naoki, I say once I put her down and then apologize for pick her and spinning her. She just shakes her head at me and gave me another hug.

Korren: How are you feel auntie

Naoki: I am great, but it seems like you have grown a lot since I last seen you

Korren: "Big Smile" I have grown, when you last seen me, I barely reach your shoulder

Naoki: I see, so how are you and the family doing

Korren: While you know ma is trying to get da to retired but he just being pig headed and of course Ma is still a nurse. I am just ready to start college and get from under my dad shadow

Naoki: Now Korren you know better, they love you and your father was just tough on you because he wanted what was best for you.

Korren: I knew but still, anyway how Uncle San doing and where is he

Naoki: He is doing good and should be home soon so you can catch with shortly but right now, You and Bolin take your things up to the guest room and get wash up for dinner.

I just smile at her and bent down to gave her a kiss on the check. Once me and Bolin had my staff in my room, I just crash on the bed for a bit while Bo, say something about going to see Opal before dinner. I did not realize I fall asleep until there was a knock on my door and Mako sticking his head in the door. I jump up and met him at the door. Gave him a high five and then we did a quick hug. I look at him and just smile.

Mako: Bro long time no see

Korren: Who are you telling

Mako: Well come down to dinner and we catch up after

I just nod and follow him down to the dinner room. Just as I came around the corner, I hear the one thing that I hate the most and could have sworn my father was right behind me. "AT EASE SOLDIER". My first reaction was to natural go at ease like a soldier. Next thing I hear was Aunt Naoki smack Uncle San for doing that to me. I was so angry that I didn't even speak to him until we were at the dinner table. Bolin look at me and ask was I ok. I just look at him and said ask your father. Then he realizes what happen and start laughing.

San: Aww Korren, come on now you can not be mad at your dear old uncle

Korren: mmm I do not know "SIR"

San: Oh boy, so no Uncle San, just sir

Naoki: See what you did, you know that you and Tonraq torment those boys and look how long it took me to get our boys to realize you was there father and not sir

San: "shakes his head and look a bit upset" Look Korren, I am sorry please gave your uncle another chance

Korren: Is that an order sir "with a smile on his face"

San: "Just laugh" Okay ok that enough let's eat

Dinner went a bit smoother after aunt drill uncle a little more for pulling that stunt. We all laugh and caught up with each other. Realizing the time I thank them for them meal and got up and go take a shower. After my shower I head to bed because tomorrow is Saturday and Bolin and Mako wanted to take me out.