Chapter 40: Celebration (rated r)

The next morning Korren woke up feeling great, his team just won the playoff and heading to the champions. He had a beautiful woman in his arms and there was nothing that could bring him down from his high. When Korren look at Asami all he want to do was shower her with love and that was when he got an idea of how to wake her up to start their day of celebration.

Korren slow remove his arms from under Asami and work his way down her body. He got right in between her legs and carefully removed her lace underwear. Once that was out of the way Korren begin his "breakfast". He had lick Asami up her lips and was now focusing on her clit. It was right when Korren bit down a little that Asami gasp and automatic reach down and grab Korren hair.

She was in heaven and did not know how in the world she was going to be able to breathe if Korren did not gave her a break but she was on the edge of climaxing. Just when she start to feel her self let go Korren stop and look up.

Korren: Good morning love

Asami: KORREN really this is how you want to start this morning off

Korren: what do you mean, bae I just get started I just needed you a wake

Asami: I am a wake now finish your plate

Korren: Oh I plan on it

And with that being say Korren drove right back in. With in minutes Asami was scream Korren name but he was not done, He a line his self up and push all the way into Asami cause her to grab on to him digging her nails in to his back.

Korren was fucking Asami as if he was trying to put a kid her. Korren had Asami on cloud nine and she was not complaining. With one final thrust of his hip Korren and Asami both came. After a moment Korren pull out of Asami and lay beside her.

Asami: Not that I am complaining but what bought that on

Korren: Just still on the high from last night and I could not help but celebrate with you this morning

Asami: Well I am happy but I still got my present for you and we need to shower and get started

Korren: Yes love and come here so I can carry my Queen to the shower

Asami: Oh I move up from Princess to Queen now

Korren: (pick up Asami) You have always been a Queen but since we was younger your nickname suck

They laugh and head in the bathroom and took a shower after they had breakfast.

Once breakfast was done they head to Asami car to drove to her parents house. Asami have been waiting to her parents because it have been a little over a month and they understood school was important. Once they arrive Korren was ask to follow Hiroshi to his office.

Korren kiss Asami on the cheek and then hug Yasuko before he left to follow Hiroshi.

Once in the office both gentleman sat down before Hiroshi start talking.

Hiroshi: How have everything been going

Korren: Its was rough at one point but we pull though

Hiroshi: That's good to heard

Korren: Yea, so what's up am I in trouble here

Hiroshi: No, Korren you not in trouble (laughing)

Korren: Ok good

Hiroshi: I just want to check in on you and Asami and see how everything going

Korren: Oh well since we got time I feel you in and figure if you got in advice