Chapter 10 The Car Ride/Park

At first when they got into the car no one say anything. After about 5 minutes Asami turn to Korren and ask him what he needed to talk to her about.

Korren: Asami do we know each other

Asami: What do you mean

Korren: Well my mother told me to tell you "hi and I deeply miss my good friend"

Asami: Well I be, that message is for my mother loser

Korren: But why

Asami: I don't know if I can tell you

Korren: But why, I know that there is something there from our past but what

Asami: "Biting her lip" How about you come over to my place tomorrow and I have my mother explain

Korren: Fine but this is not over

The two of them got out of the car and stood around and waited for the others to show up but after no one show. Korren look at Asami and ask did she have anything to do with this. She just shook her head and decide to call Azula. After getting off the phone Asami look at Korren and explain that they decide to go do couple things once we left and forgot to tell them. She than look at him and say I can just take you home, this was clearly a set up. Before Asami come walk back to the car Korren grab her hand and pull her towards the path. Asami just took at him but did not say anything. The continue to hold hands and walk not talking at first until Asami ask Korren about Ty Lee.

Korren: What is there to tell Ty Lee was my childhood friend that I use to thought I had feeling for

Asami: What happen if I can ask

Korren: We both agree that if we did not find that one who real hold our heart from the start, we would get together

Asami: I guess she met her other half

Korren: Yea she did and now I have to find my other the half the only problem is when I was younger, I had an accident, so I do not remember anything before Fourth grade. It's fun because at first my mother would ask me if I remember who my princess was, but I would tell her no

At that it grew quiet it again and they continue to walk. Without realizing Korren let go of Asami hand and put his arm around her. She just melted into him. They stop by a statue and look at each other. Blue looking deep into Green eyes. Korren lend his head down and Asami stood on her toes. With in second their lips were connected, and sparks was flying. Korren tighten his grab on Asami and she moan. The moan drove Korren to pull Asami closer and let his touge run along her bottom lip. Asami allow him access and once she did the world faded around them. Realizing that they needed air, the two pull apart and lend their forehead together. Korren look into Asami eyes and was about to apology for the kiss but she just shook her head tell him not to.

Korren: Asami are you ok with what just happen

Asami: Yes

Korren: Good because I would like to do it again

Asami: Oh really, now why is that

Korren just look into her eyes and tilt her chin up so he come have my access to her lips. Asami just smile and allow Korren to kiss her. After a few minutes have pass they decide to head back to the car. Once in the car Korren just took Asami head and smile. Asami smile back and drove Korren home. Just at Korren house they sat there for a few moments before Korren turn to look at Asami.

Korren: Asami I don't know if you felt the same, but I was thinking if you ok with it, going on a date with me

Asami: Korren I would love to go on a date with you

Korren: I do not mean just a date but like be my GF

Asami just lend over and kiss Korren and whisper in his ear "I figure I was once you kiss me in the park". Korren just smile and then hand his hand out. Asami was confuse on what he wanted until he says phone. Asami gladly hand her phone over and allow Korren to input his number. Once he finishes, He gave it back and gave her one final kiss and say text or call me once you get home. Asami smile and say of course before he got out and walk to the house. Korren was so happy that he just wants straight to his room and lay on the bed waiting on Asami to get in touch with him.