Chapter 28: Repeat of last night (Rate R)

Morning roll around and Korren felt a pressure on his chest when he open his eyes. He look down on his chest and seen Asami laying there. A big smile came on his face and he pull her closer to him. He place a kiss on her head and nozzle down to go back to sleep when he hear Asami come to. 

Asami was warm and happy when she realize that she was not alone and dam near jump up out of Korren arm. She pull the blanket over herself and look back at Korren. They stare at each other for a moment and and Korren could see the regret in Asami eye.

Korren: I see, gave me a second and I'll be out of here so you can get yourself together

Asami: No, you don't have to go I am just surprised

Korren: No its ok Asami, I see it in your eyes, you regret everything that happen

Asami: Korren, please just let me talk

Korren: ok

Asami: I do not regret anything, I am just surprise, I thought it was a dream. 

Korren: Ok, I feel a but

Asami: But I feel like we missing something and or better yet I know what can fix this (smirk on her face)

Korren: What is that (confused look on her face)

Asami jump on Korren and kiss him. Korren was surprised but full her closer. Before they knew it, Korren had Asami pin down under him. He was kissing down her neck, making her moan. He kiss down her body work down to to kiss her secret treasure. Once he got there he did not waste time. Korren tongue was like magic to on her. She was moaning his name, digging into the bed. Asami was close and Korren could tell. He decide to up the motion and insert his figure to help bring her closer. Within seconds Asami was gasping Korren name. He help her ride out her orgrism and pull out. Bring his face up to kiss her on the mouth. Asami could feel how hard Korren was and could not wait any more, she bagged Korren to hurry and take her. Korren did not need to be told twice he line hisself up with her and look at her as he push in slow not wanted to hurt Asami. She gasp as he push in and her nail dig in to his back. Korren ask if he should told but Asami told him if he stop she would cut it off. Korren did not know if she was for real or not so he push all the way in. Once they was in done moan, Korren start thrusting into Asami at a fast paced making Asami moan louder the more Korren pump in to  her. Asami was close but wanted to switch position. Asami gather as much strength she could  and told Korren to stop. He look at her like he did something wrong but she kiss him and told him that she wanted to be on top. They roll over and Asami gasp as she Korren wouldn't in deeper being on top. She did not realize he could go in more. After she got herself together, she begin to grind and ride him. Korren love the feeling of  being in Asami , the way she wrap around him and how she could tell she was getting close. Asami was close but she knew Korren was close to when he grab her hips. Korren was ready to release but he fought Asami was on birth control and told her she had to get off. Asami shook her head no and bent down and to kiss him. When air was needed Asami lend near his ear and I'm on birth control remember and I want you to cum in me. Just when she said that Korren cum inside of her and right after Asami came. She fall over whisper she love him and they need to shower now. Korren laugh and let Asami recover. Asami slide off and Korren got up to start the shower. Once it started he came back and left her up and carry her to the shower. They both shower and then got dress. Once dress the couple set to fix breakfast when Asami phone start to ring. They look at each other and Korren gave her a kiss and a pat on the ass to send her to go get her phone and he finish fixing their food.

Asami pick up after seeing it was her mother on the phone. 

Asami: yes mother

Yasuko: Little flower how are you

Asami: I'm ok, is something wrong

Yasuko: No dear just figure I call and check on you and see where you are

Asami: Oh, I stay with Korren last night

Yasuko: mmmm, how is he doing

Asami: He fine mother and I know what your thinking

Yasuko: So then you know my next question

Asami: Yes mother and we was safe 

Yasuko: Ok, honey I love you but I want you to finish your education first

Asami: I know mother and trust me I not ready to have kids

Yasuko: good to hear but the other reason I call is to tell you and Korren to come over 

Asami: Yes ma'am we will be there in an hour  after we eat, Korren in there cooking

Yasuko: lol ok see you soon love you

Asami: of course and love you to.

Asami got off the phone and went back to Korren and sat down ate breakfast. After Breakfast or more like brunch they sat on the sofa and cuddle. Asami was lay on his chest drawing circle and he was rubbing her back. A few moments past and Korren being to talking.

Korren: Bae

Asami: Yes

Korren: You know I love you right

Asami: yes why

Korren: while if it's ok with you and your parents would you like to live with me during college

Asami: Honey do you think that a good idea, we be fucking like rabbit

Korren: To be honest I don't think we will, if I know you and me we be to busy in our studies and with basketball

Asami: Ok we talk to my parents, when we go over in a few

Korren: ok I love you 

Asami: I love you 2

They lay there for another ten minutes before getting up and heading to Asami parents home. They was so in love we each other that Korren want this forever.