Chapter 4 Meeting at the Park

It is 6 am when I roll over and decide to do my morning stretches. Thanks to my dad I always get up at 6 even if it's a weekend. As I head to the bathroom to fresh up, I notice that someone was already up and down in the living room. Deciding to mind my own business I continue to the bathroom to fresh up. Once fully awake I make my way down to the kitchen to see if auntie had any fruit out. Just as around the corner, I bump into Mako, looking at him as if he just got in this morning. I was going to say something until he says if I cover for him, he would explain everything later. I just nod and he ran to his run. Once his door shut, I seen Uncle San come into sight. Uncle San look at me and ask why I was up so early.

Korren: Now come on Uncle you know since I was able to start school your buddy made sure I was up every day at 6

San: Really, I told him that was not health for you and to let you be a kid

Korren: While, I guess he did not take your advice, anyway, is there any fruit, I would like an apple for I start my morning routine and I promise I will not go far since I am still new to the city

San: Yea, come on kid, and just be careful I do not need your mother or my wife yelling at me. You know they still see all you boys as babies.

I just laugh and follow him into the kitchen. Once I finish my apple, I say goodbye and head out the door. I look across the road and see there a park that I could do my morning run. I was in my own zone as I was listening to my music until I all of the certain, I was blind side by a beautiful woman with long jet-black hair, forest green eyes and in a red tights and sport bra to match. Before we both hit the ground, I catch her hand and pull her a little to hard into me. Once we catch our breath, I was the first to bend my head and apology for not pay attention to where I was going. Once I stood up, I got a better look at her and realize she was just staring at me. I snap my fingers in front of her and she came to. All I cold was ask her was she ok.

Mystery Woman; Yea, sorry it just took me a minute

Korren: Oh ok well as long as you are ok

Mystery Woman: I promise I am fine, are you ok

Korren: Yes,

I was about to ask her for her name when my phone rang, I look at it and then back at the lady. I smile at her and then say I have to take this but again I am sorry and the name Korren. Jus say she was about to tell me her name, her phone rang, and she just smile and say I have to take this nice to meet you Korren, after that she answer her phone and begin to walk away. I was sad I did not get her name, but I remember my phone was ring. I answer the phone to find out it was my father.

Tonraq: Good Morning Korren

Korren: Good Morning Sir

Tonraq: I hope you was able to settle in well

Korren: Yes sir, I was

Tonraq: That's good, I just wanted to call to check in on you and hope that you are keeping up your training because if not you know our deal

Korren: Yes sir, I am currently wrapping up my morning run and was about to head back to knock out my 100 sit-up and pushup

Tonraq: Good, well I will be check up on you here again soon

Korren: Yes sir

Tonraq: Ok well, ummm I love you son and goodbye

Korren: Love you to sir and bye

Ihang up the phone and begin my run back to the house to finish my morningworkout.