Chapter 5: Asami

Hello, my name is Asami Sato and I am 19 years old and the daughter of Yasuko and Hiroshi Sato, my father is the owner Future Industries and my mother is part time stay at home mother and substance teacher. I was currently taken my morning run when all of certain a tan skin, blue eye man bumps into me. I could feel myself falling for the ground when I fault his hand grab me a pull me up. A little to hard might I say. I was so stun how handsome he looks; He was just wearing a basketball shorts and had his t-shirt tuck in the front. You can definitely see he work out because he a 6 pack almost 8 and OMG he has the perfect "V". I could have sworn he was talking to me, but I was to busy looking him up and down., then all of certain he snaps his finger in my face. That is when I heard him ask me was, I ok.

Asami; Yea, sorry it just took me a minute

Mystery Man: Oh ok well as long as you are ok

Asami: I promise I am fine, are you ok

Mystery Man: Yes

You could he was about to ask me something when his phone rang. He looks down at his phone and then back up at me and smile the most beautiful smile I have seen. He then told me that he has take the call and he was sorry, then say his name was Korren. Just as I was going to tell him my name, my phone goes off. I smile at him and say I have to take this, nice to meet you Korren, after that I answer the phone and walk away. Just before I answer I turn around and seen that Korren was heading in the opposite direction. I just smile and realize I had the phone to my ear when my mother start calling me again.

Yasuko: Asami, dear are you ok

Asami: Yes mother, I am fine what is wrong

Yasuko: Oh nothing dear just wanted to call and see when you were going to be home

Asami: I am heading home now mother, and when I get there, I really need to talk to you

Yasuko: What is it my little flower, did something happen do I need to get your father

Asami: No mother calm down, everything is fine I promise

Yasuko: Ok well be careful and see you when you get home, love you

Asami: Love you to bye

Once I got off the phone with my mother, I head to my car and drove home. 15 minutes later I arrive home and go straight to my room to take a shower and get ready for the day.

AsI was showering, Korren came to mind and for some reason I could not figure outwhere have I heard that name before