Chapter 19: Turning down the wrong path

Wednesday morning Korren woke up at 6, he just throws on some shorts and ran to the campus since it was only a 20-minute ran. He got there and did a complete lap around the whole campus and back to the house. Korren could not help but smirk when he seen the ladies checking him out, not once did he think about Asami once. Korren felt like he was in a good place. Once back home he took a shower and ate breakfast and got ready to head to the campus to sign up for his class. Korren hop on his bike and took off to the school. Korren was in a great mood, he had his hair down and was wearing blue jeans with a black shirt with the front button undone, wearing ray-ban. He walked into the school when he heard his name get called. Korren turn around to she the whole group there, just the group of people he did not want to see. Korren put on a smile and said what's up.

Bolin: Nothing much sign up for our classes, how you been

Korren: Word, I great

Mako: Why have we not heard from you

Korren: Basketball practice started and then I just been setting up my place

Bj: That's cool, you gotta invited us over sometime

Azula: yea Korren I thought we was all friends here

Opal: Oh leave him alone guys

Kuvira: It's good to see you again and do not listen to BJ & Azula, we are not invading your space.

Korren just nodded and said he had to go especially when he seen Asami coming around the corner. He promises to hit everyone up later and walk off. Korren was not in the mood to see Asami and he did not want his good mood spoiled. As Korren walked off, Asami walked up to the group and ask everyone what they were stirring at.

Bolin: Nothing

Opal: yea, lets go

Azula: Really guys, we not going to say anything

Mako: Azula, no

Asami: ok yal are acting weird and whatever you have to say just say it

Kuvira: Fine we just seen Korren, and he while from when Mako and Bolin first introduce us until now he is completely different

Asami: Oh, while that fine "a little hurt", we have classes to sign up for so let's go

Asami and the group head to sign up for their class and then decide after they would go get food. As they were walking to sign up for class, Asami bump into someone and was about to fall when someone grab her and helped her up. Asami was about to say sorry when she heard Korren voice say be careful next time and let her go. Before Asami could say anything, he left to head out of the school.

Azula: Well that was just rude

Kuvira: I would say

Asami did not say anything but just told them let's go, after they finish signing up everyone head out. Just as they were getting outside, they all heard a motorcycle revving up. They look and seen Korren over there talking to a group of guys laughing and then they all took off. Mako was the first one to speak up.

Mako: Oh boy, I don't like this at all

Bolin: I agree the last time this happen" getting elbow in the rib"

Mako: Shut up it's not our busy to say but I'll shoot Auntie and mom a text to let them know

Bolin: Good idea but next time don't hit me asshole

Opal: Boys what happen

Mako and Bolin look at each other and just shook their head no. Azula look at Opal and gave her a nod. Both girls walk up to them and start playing with them. Mako was the first one to crack when Azula bit his ear.

Mako: Fine, I will tell

Bolin: Great, if he finds out, your die because I am throwing you under the bus

Mako: Whatever, So last time Korren was acting like this he was dating a girl, and we figure everything was great , he was always happy and he gave this chick his first, Just to find out she was cheating on him, Note why he cheating, Korren did not handle it well, umm everyone seen his tattoo he had on his back right.

Everyone nodded, and waited for Mako to finish saying what he was saying

Mako: well that Tattoo was the first thing he did and then after that each girl that hurt him, he would get more reckless, hell he even try to fight his old man once and I can tell you that did not end well at all. Korren end up in the hospital for that fight

Asami: Wait you are telling us; he does this when he hurt and each time it gets worst

All Mako and Bolin can do is nod. And then Bolin told Mako that their mother wanted them to hunt him down and fast. Bolin and Mako was about to take off when everyone agreed to help find him. So now they are on the hunt for Korren. The question now was are they going to find him in time as they split to look in different areas. Mako and Azula hit the mall, Bolin and Opal hit the park, Kuvira and Bj hit the movie area and adjust area and Asami head to the beach for some reason.