Chapter 27 Proving my love in different ways (Rated R)

It was close to 11 about they reach Korren house. He was emotional drain for the day and just wanted to crush. Asami helped him in to the house and ask did he need anything but he just told her no and that he was going to go lay on the sofa because she could have the bedroom. 

Asami was trying to figure out to improve his mood when she spoke up before she could realize what she had said

Asami: Korren why don't you lay in the bed with me

Korren: Because I do not want you uncomfortable

Asami: I understand but its your bed you should be in it not me

Korren: Asami I am fine on the sofa 

Asami: Please for me, I am just worry about you and I want you you beside me

Korren: Fine but do not say i didn't warn you 

Asami: About what

Korren: I always cuddle my pillow at night but since you so determine for me to lay with you, I might end up cuddling you

Asami: That's fine just come to bed

Korren: Fine

We walk into the bedroom and lay down on the bed. Korren pull the covers down for Asami and waited for her to get in. Once she was under, he laid on top of the covers. Asami was looking at him weird. Korren just told him that he was just being caution because he did not want her to be uncomfortable or think he was trying anything.

Asami did not feel like fighting with Korren, so she decide to just go to go to sleep. That night Asami dream again but this time she did not remember that she was in the bed with Korren so half way through her dream Asami start to turn over and act her dream out. 

***inside Asami dream (Asami POV)****

 Hey there lover boy, what are you doing here. Oh nothing, just to came here to see you Princess said Korren. Really because I was thinking you could come help me with something. Of course reply Korren. Korren did not know but he was the reason my hormone was going crazy, there was so many times I seen him without a shirt and OMG his body is killer. I grab his hand and walk him to the back room and ask if he could help me rearrange a few things. Of course Korren would not turn me down, once I had him in the back room, I lock the door and push him on the bed. Korren just look at me with a smirk on his face, knowing I hate when he did that.  I bent down to kiss that dam smirk off his face. Next thing I knew he had us flip and now I was on the bottom. Korren look deep into my eyes and ask was I sure about this. All I could do was nod and reach up to kiss him again. (outside the dream and inside) I place my hands on his chest and took my nails scratching down his body. Once I reach his pant I grab hold and was about to unbutton them when he grab my hands and stop me. (back in the dream) I just look at him and pouted. He kiss the pout away and start kissing down my body, I could not help but let out a moan. It felt so good. His mouth just sat a blize to my body. I watch as he remove my pants and panties and the same time. He did not even give me a chance before he dive in. I was screaming his name as he was eating me out. Korren tongue was like like magic as he circled my clit. I did not know if I was going to last long. (outside the dream and inside) I moan Korren name (back in the dream) I was was cumming like never before. I wanted more but before I knew it I heard Korren tell me to wake up. 

*****Korren POV*****

I was sleep when I felt Asami place her hands on my chest. I was ok with it until she she took her nails and started to scratch down my chest. I reach out and grab her hands to stop her before she start undoing my pants. I was not sure what was going on but once I got her settle down again I lay back down and try to go back to sleep. Everything was good until I heard Asam moan my name. I had no choice but to walk her up after that. I shook Asami and kept saying wake up. Finally she open her eyes and her face was bright red. Before I could say anything she jump up and ran toward the bathroom. I just sat up and waited for her to come out to see what was wrong. I knew after a few moment that she was having a sexual dream and I was in it but what brought this on. It was roughly five minutes before she came out. I was going to ask her if she was ok but she just shook her head and said it was nothing. I let her lay back down but decide it was safer if I just slept in the living room. I could not risk having sex with her. I love her too much to do that. If we ever do have sex again I want to make sure she is ok with it and will not have second thought, I can not go through all that again.