Chapter 38:Party Time

Korren had woke up and head to the shower to get ready for the party. He took a nice long shower and then wrap himself up in a towel before head to the room to get dress.  As Korren walk in to his closet he decide that he was going to wear something that make him feel like he was home. So once Korren walk out the closet he came out without a shirt and was going to chill since he still had time. 

He toss his tunic on the bed and walk in the kitchen where he knew Asami would be at

He toss his tunic on the bed and walk in the kitchen where he knew Asami would be at. No making a sound he walk up behind her and hug her from behind kissing her on the neck. Asami smile and turn around in his arms.

Asami: Korren

Korren: yes

Asami: where is your shirt 

Korren: on the bed why

Asami: just asking because you sir are not leaving his house like that 

Korren: (smirk) and why not love

Asami: because mister cela m'appartient et cela ne me dérange pas de le marquer avant la fête (this belong to me and I don't mind marking it before the party)

Korren: Bae there no need to do all that I promise (kissing her)

Asami: good 

Korren: what are you doing anyway

Asami: put the last of my plan together 

Korren: (Shaking his head) your evil woman you know that

Asami: (pulling from Korren) yes but you love me 

Korren: (mumbling) Oui, je t'aime et j'ai mon propre plan (Yes, I love you and I have my own plan)

Asami: What was that

Korren: nothing bae, I am about to leave in a few 

Asami: ok be careful on that bike of yours

Korren: of course

****Few moments later**** 

Korren kiss Asami goodbye and head out to leave for the party. Just before he left, he sent a text out to the team and let them know he was on the way and will be there in a few.

Once Asami was sure Korren was gone she call the girls and told them to head over to her place.

****20 Minutes later****

As Asami was getting out the shower she heard a knock on the door and yell it was open. The girls walk in dress and ready to party. 

Azula: Girl what are you doing

Asami: Umm just getting out the shower why

Azula: You know the party start like 30 minutes ago right

Asami: and your point is what

Azula: GET DRESS

Opal: she have a point you know