Chapter 34: Time apart

It's been a week and Asami was still piss at Korren. She have given him the silent treatment. No matter what Korren did Asami still did not talk to him.  

At this point Korren had move some of his things into one of the other rooms and continue will to live with a piss off girlfriend. They would move round the house without saying a word to each other. 

The gang being to notice how much everything was started to effect Korren. He would go to class and then practice after he would go to the gym and do everything he could to stay away from the house. When Asami would walk in the same area as them he would leave and when ask why all he told them was she needed them more then he did.

Now it was going on to week two and the Korren had his second game. It was the same routine as when they had their first game. This time he instead of going home decide to shower at the gym and then take a drive to the cliff to clear his head.

Meanwhile with Asami

She was with the girls and had decided to head to her house. When they arrive Asami notice Korren had left her a note saying he was not going to be home but its not like she would care. Asami took the note and throw it across the table.

Opal: Asami what is going with you and Korren

Asami: To be honest, I am not sure I stop being angry with him a few days ago but I still could not bring myself to talk to him, even when I did not talk to him, he still made sure I had meals cook for me and I had everything I needed.

Kuvira: Was what he did at the club, is that what bother you

Asami: yeah, but it was more Mya

Azual: Oh girl, that man love you and I have never seen anyone care for you like he did

Asami: I agree I love him but what can I do he still think I mad at him. Hell he probably do not want me at his game

Opal: Well I say we go and show our support 

Asami: Yea maybe I can try to make up with him after, that bed is cold without him 

****Time Skip****

The game was tie and both team was given it their all. It was half time and Korren coach was given them a speech about not backing down. Once the coach was done he let the boys go back out to the court before the 3rd quarter started up. As they was coming back out the dance team was just finishing up their routine. Just as Mya walk past Korren just whisper to him "good job out there, you got champ and smile." Korren just nodded his had and gave her a small smile before he went to sit down on the bench.

Korren had his head down and was determine he was going to help pull his team though this for the win even if it kill his legs. 

The game came to an end with the fire ferrets winning 26 to 24. Everyone was happy they pull off the win. Korren and the boys decide to plan to go out Saturday to celebrate. Right now he shower and head out to go home and rest. 

Just as he walk out of the gym he heard his name. when he turn around he seen Mya walking towards him.

 Mya: Hey champ good game

Korren: thanks Mya

Mya: you welcome

Korren: did you need something

Mya: No just want to tell you good job and hopefully I see you this weekend

Korren: Oh well thanks and you might (small smile)

Mya: Good, while good night champ

Korren: Night Mya

With that Korren got on his bike and headed home, unknown to him that Asami was near and watch the whole thing between Korren and Mya but come not hear what they was talking about once she seen him leave Asami confront Mya.