Chapter 4

Your POV

Willy drags me toward another room labeled, "Nut Room". He opens it, bowing as he holds the door open. I chuckle and walk in. I hear two pairs of footsteps behind me, I assume that's Clara and Charlie. 'Ooh! Clarlie!' I think. Willy regains his place next to me. He smiles at me. I smile back. I look around and stare at the squirrels around me. "They're breaking the walnuts so we can have them for candy!" Willy explains. "They're so cute!" I squeal. "I'd take one, but they probably have lived a life by themselves with little no human interaction. You know I used to own a squirrel," I tell him. His eyes lit up as I talk about the squirrel. (Author-Chan here. Sorry to interlude, but that's a true story. I used to own a squirrel. Okay back to the story. Sorry!!!) I look around once more. There were blue and white spiral stripes leading to a hole, I assume where bad nuts go.

"You know, one time a little girl tried to take a squirrel home as a pet..." he stares at nothing with a small, pearly smile forming. "She fell down the trash chute. That was an amazing day..." he leaves his trance and looks back at me. Then checks a watch he had in his pocket, like he was the white rabbit from Alice and Wonderland. "Oh dear me..it's 5:30. We must get you two home! Oh! We can take the glass elevator!! It's a magnificent ride! Come come follow me everyone!"

He skips along his hall to an end, where he hits something and falls to the floor, knocking his hat off. I run over and grab his hat then help him up. Instead of giving his hat back, I put it on. His eyes are full of an expression I can't read. It has flecks of...love? I have no idea. Then asks if he can have it back. I nod and stand on my tippy toes and place it upon his head. He presses a button that opens the glass elevator. "Where do you two live?" Willy asks. "We live down the street and the last house on the right corner!" Clara says. "I do wish for you both to come back soon and I finish your tour." Willy tells us as he presses a button. "I'd love to come back and see the rest," I tell him. We shoot up and start flying out of the factory. I hadn't expected this! I make a frightened expression. I latch onto the closest thing to me, my sister. She giggles and slips out of my grip, so I latch onto the thing on the other side of me, Willy Wonka. He smiles at my scaredy-cat self.

We arrive in front of our house and walk inside waving goodbye to the boys. They rocket off like we had in the factory. "So you and Mr. Wonka a thing?" Clara asks. "N-no!" I exclaim at my sister. Which causes her to smirk. "You two were destined to be together!" "By what?! Fate?" I ask, scoffing sarcastically. "No I mean someone writing a story about your life. Of course I mean Fate!!"

I giggle and walk to the kitchen. "What do you want for dinner?" "PIZZA!" Clara yells. "Alright! Alright! Let me call the place." I call the pizza place and order a pepperoni and a P/F. (hello again! I'm just poppin up everywhere today, might be under your bed next MUhAhA! Okay so this means Pizza Flavor cause I don't want people to be like I don't like this flavor.) We sit and watch some movies like, Edward Scissorhands And Beetlejuice. Halfway through the first movie the pizza came. We eat and watch our shows. Afterwards Clara goes to bed and I clean up. I then go to bed as well, tired from all the thrills that had happened today. I lay down and close my eyes. But once I do so all I see is that chocolatier. I finally fall asleep and dream. Dream of the amazing adventures I could have with Willy in that amazing factory of his.