Chapter 31

A/N
This idea came from emobakedpotatoe so thank them. Especially what's coming in the future..;)

Willy's POV

Valentines was tomorrow, and I'm prepared to ask her to go on a trip to America with me. She won't know why though. I pick up my girlfriend and carry her inside. Her head rests against my chest, while her hair falls over her eyelids. (Sorry if you're hair is too short, mine's short enough for me so I'm just going off that.)

I walk into a room across from mine. I set her on the bed. I slip her shoes and socks off and pull the covers over her. I begin to leave the room, but as I reach the doorway I look back at her sleeping body. I smile softly at her. I walk back over to her and kiss her forehead, whispering, "Goodnight sweetheart."

I left her bedroom to go to my own. I put on my pajamas and fall onto my bed, yearning to be with Y/N. I then fall into a sleep.

Your POV

I awake to smell cooked eggs, so I get up and walk to the kitchen. Willy stands there cooking. "Good morning," I say. He turns to face me. "Oh good morning my lovely Y/N!" Willy exclaims. He walks over and picks me up in a hug. "Also happy Valentines Day." I remember as he says that. 'I never got him a gift for Valentines Day...' He places me down before looking down at me. He moves a few strands of my hair, then kisses my forehead. I blush.

He walks back to the eggs as I sit at the table. Soon he finishes up cooking, and brings us both a platter of scrambled eggs. He grabs some toast as well. We eat in silence, with an occasional look at each other. "So, dear, I have a question for you." I look up at him, "hm?" I hum. "Well, I've been wanting to," he stops for a second, he looks like he's trying to figure out what to say. "I've been wanting to go to America for a while, check how everything is going over there. Would you maybe like to come?" I look over at him with wide eyes, "Really? Me?" He laughs, "Of course you."

"Well then, I would love to go with you." He gleams his joyful smile. "When are we going?" I ask. "In about a week." He stands up collecting our plates and going to the sink. "I'll be ready then!"