Chapter 32

A/N
Again these most of these songs have nothing to do with the chapter, they're just songs I love or was listening to while making the chapters. Also I don't know how airports work, well I do, I just haven't been to one in a while. I've forgotten. Sorry ;-;

Your POV (smol time skip to when y'all leave for America cause I'm feeling lazy, sorry. Also you've already moved in)

Me and Willy sit in taxi as we drive off to the airport. My hand is in his. "I can't wait to go to America!" I exclaim, jumping up and down on my cushioned seat. I am so jittery I might just explode in excitement! "Neither can I dear," Willy says, squeezing my hand to calm me down.

The taxi cab arrives at the airport. I jump out of the car and grab my bags, which are soon taken from me by none other than the famous Willy Wonka himself. "I'm carrying your bags. What kind of gentleman let's his girlfriend carry her own bags?" I blush, like every time he calls me his girlfriend.

I walk in with Willy trailing behind me. "Where are we going?" I ask. "First we must get our passport checked, then to drop luggage off, then we go through security, and then we wait to be called for our plane," he says. "You do this often?" I ask. "Not anymore. I just normally stay inside my home where it's safe. Yeah." I chuckle at the introvert self he is.

Our passports have been checked, and now to the luggage conveyer belt. We reach the place where we drop the luggage off, which we do so. I almost fall onto the belt, but Willy catches me before I can. Our hands intermingle as we walk to two seats to wait for our plane.

"Plane for America is boarding. Plane for America is boarding." We get up and walk to the plane. We show, well, Willy shows our tickets to the lady checking them. "Seats F3 and F4. Enjoy your flight sir and ma'am." We thank her in unison, then walk through the felt tunnel to the plane. "Willy you're a lucky man, you know why?" "Is it because I'm dating the most beautiful and talented woman in the world?" I turn a bright cherry red. "N-no! I downloaded a few movies.." "Well I'm still dating the most amazing girl in the world."

We reach the end of the tunnel, walking into the small door. We walk through the narrow walk way, I try to not trip on someone's feet. (I failed.) We reach row F, "Would you like the window seat?" I ask. "No go on ahead and take it dearie." I smile and sit next to it. I stare out the window, looking at the people working with luggage.

"We are taking off." The voice on the speaker said. A lady came down the aisle, speaking to every aisle. She comes to our row and looks at us. "Hello! I'm Evan, I'm your flight attendant for this trip. Enjoy!" She says with a large grin. She moves a few of her chocolate hair strands behind her ear, but they fall back into her eyes because of its shortness. I smile back, "Thank you ma'am." "Oh it's no problem, also you two seem like an adorable couple." She leaves us at that. (Did I just self insert me? Yes. Yes I did.)

The plane takes off. The first rumble spooks me a little, but I get used to it as the second begins. "Please turn your phones on Airplane mode. Thank you. Also don't use your devices until we say so. Again, thank you." I hear and do so.