Chapter 28

Your POV

"I'm just so glad you're home, I missed youuuuuuu," Willy groans. I giggle, which causes him to smile. "You have a beautiful and adorable giggle. It's like nicotine to my ears, something I could get addicted to listening to." I blush at the poetic sounding words. "Yea, yea sure," I say smiling. "So why are you watching vines?" I ask. "I dunno, just kinda came across them. Actually I find them quite entertaining!!" I smile at him. We sit down on the couch to watch the stupidly hilarious videos. (I quote most of them might I add).

After we finish the compilation I look up at him. He looks at me with a dreamy stare. "Did anything happen at work today?" He asks. "Yea everything was great! I had a sing battle with Ms. Alyssa. I almost went mean and sang Miss Jackson to her, but I decided against it." He nods like he understands, but clearly he didn't. "Do you know what song I'm talking about?" He shakes his head no, but says, "Of course!" I giggle again.

I grab the remote and search up Miss Jackson on the tv. I click the video as I feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer to the body which controlled them. He feels so warm as he cuddles against me. I lean into his body, feeling like a little kid with so much hope for the future. For the future of us.

The song soon ends, but since the play next was on the music video for Girls/Girls/Boys plays, showing Brendon Urie being well Brendon Urie. Willy covers my eyes with his hands. "You're too innocent for this!!" I chuckle and my hands find their way to his eyes. "If anything, you're more innocent then me." "Oh is that so my dear?" "It is indeed." Willy twists me around in his laps so I'm facing him. "I'm the innocent one?" I nod. I feel lips crash onto mine, this kiss wasn't like the one before, it was more demanding, more of a show off kind of a deal.

He lets go of my lips, causing the prison of mine and his lips to be broken. He smirks. "Oh dear me, that was so bad boy material," I say in my most sarcastic voice. "I know, but if anything I'm boyfriend material," he says with a straight face making me laugh really hard. "I love you Willy." I say in between laughs. As soon as I finish the statement I stop laughing. I look at his red face, assuming mine was just as red. "R-really?" He asks. "Yeah, I love you." He smiles and pulls me into a tight hug. "I love you too, ya know." I lay against him while he hugs me, more songs play on the tv, but they were muffled and I couldn't hear them. I was too busy with being with Willy.

"Hey, how about tonight you come over to the factory?" He asks. "I have a little surprise for you." I mumble an 'okay'. I just lay there, fitting perfectly in his lap. Willy kisses my cheek.