Chapter 21

Your POV

I walk out with my hand in Willy's, and Clara besides me. Willy has a pink splattered upon his face, reviewing the past events. I chuckle and kiss his cheek. That makes his face even brighter. I melt at the sight of his warm, tempered chocolate eyes. Everything about him makes me think of how many flaws I have, but somehow he oversees them.

He looks at me and thinks 'Shit she is so pretty'. I don't know how, but he does. I can only assume I do the same towards him. I squeeze his hand, making him look down at me. I look up and smile brightly. My smile was beaming, and he returns it with one just as bright. "Willy, thank you." I tell him in breathy whisper. He turns his head to the side, "For what, princess?" "Helping me out today at the school, keeping me calm, and just for being there." He kisses my forehead, cause a small pink to form on my cheeks. We soon reach my house. "We gotta start moving into yours Willy," I say. Clara nods in agreement. "How about we start pulling boxes to your factory on Sunday, two days from today?" Willy nods, "I think that'll work." We arrive at the oaken door. Clara turns the brass knob and says, "Goodnight Mr. Wonka, thank you for taking care of me and my sister." She walks inside, leaving us at the porch.

"Guess this is Goodnight then," I say. Willy looks down at me, smirk plastered on his face. "What?" I ask, but before I know it, his lips are on mine. The essence of vanilla and chocolate still on him. His soft, yet chapped lips on mine. We move in sync. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down just a little bit more. And then...

He releases from it. "Sorry, I just wanted to do that," he says. I smile, "It's fine. Thank you. I'll talk to you tomorrow okay?" "Okay." I let go of his neck and scurry inside. I close the door and lean against it, before falling down and grasping my knees. I smile as I replay the kiss in my mind. I hide my red hot face in my knees. I'm an idiot in love.

And there's nothing wrong with that.

A/N
YEET Okay Sorry it's short, and I haven't updated in like 5 days. I'll try to update sooner Mk??

Bye