Chapter 36

Your POV

I awake, tangled in blankets and skin. I feel fingers interlocked in my hair. "Good morning, Dear," I hear Willy whisper, sending shivers down my spine. I feel his chest rise and fall in a pattern that's so calming, I could fall asleep again. His heart beats, causing me to breath to the beat. "Good morning Willy." "How did you sleep?" "Good. You?" "Good, because I had you with me." I hear and feel him breath out a chuckle. "What do you have planned today, Willy?" "Cafe for breakfast, then we ride to the mall and I buy you anything you want, and then we go ice skating, then we take a long walk back to the hotel. Maybe we stop at places we see, maybe not. It's up to you," he whispers again.

"Then, let's go!" I shout, getting up. I rush into the bathroom and start the shower. I quickly wash my body. I get out, dry myself off, and get changed into clothes. Seeing as it's Texas I'm in jean shorts and a t-shirt. I get out and grab my small backpack, filling it with leggings and tall socks for ice skating. "I'm ready," I say turning to see Willy all dressed. "Then let's go!" He shouts as he tangles our fingers together. We walk out the door and walk to a small cafe down the street.

We walk inside, breathing in the smell of coffee beans and tea leaves. We smell the scent of milk and sugar as well. I breathe in deeply, feeling at home in that smell. We walk to the cashier, who was quite beautiful. She has olive skin, long hazelnut hair, and green eyes. We order and sit down at a table who's stools were stumps.

A/N
Kinda short, I know. It's only part one of the date. Hope you Enjoyed!!