Chapter 20

A/N
I still cannot believe how much this story is growing, like seriously you have no idea. I feel like crying every time I see the read go up cause people like reading my stuff. Oh god I'm getting emotional right now. I just want to say thank you so much for reading this and just supporting this book. Imagine I gave you all hugs.

Your POV

I walk back to the cafe, but stop in front of the door. "Hey Clara, can Willy take you to the center? I've got to continue my show." She nods and so does Willy. They walk down the street together on the way to the center. I run in and find my boss. "I'M SO SO SORRY! PLEASE DON'T BE MAD OR FIRE ME! I-I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF SOMETHING FOR MY SISTER!" I shout to her. The little Asian woman smiles at me.

"It's fine dear, I understand. There's nothing wrong, but go on, go sing your heart out! I know how much you love this job so I would never take that from you," she says. I smile at her, she was always so understanding. I get back on stage and grab a guitar. "I'm sorry for that, I had a few things to attend to. So please excuse that, have a few songs in exchange."

Willy's POV

We walk down the street in silence. "So," Clara says. "So?" "What do you want to talk about?" I shrug. "Whatever you want Clara." She thinks for a minute as we turn right down another street. "How about how much you love my sister!" I blush at her statement, which made her laugh. "Okay, so have you two kissed?" I nod slowly with heat rising in my face by the second. "Awww. I can really tell you like her, you both have that, that... what's the word?" She snaps and says, "Glint! You both have that glint of hope in life when you look at each other.

"You just adore each other. I for one am happy she found someone who likes her just as much as she likes the other. It's just she, she deserves to be happy with someone. So Mr. Willy Wonka, I give you my blessing to date her. Except know," she stands on stone to meet my height. She stares me in the eyes with a serious tone. "You hurt her, your life will be a living hell." I nod at her, "I wasn't planning on hurting her, never," I tell her and give an awkward side smile. She raises an eyebrow. She's staring into my soul, I can feel her eyes looking at every good thing and bad thing I've done.

She looks away and begins to walk again, I follow suit.

...

Me and Clara walk out of the center. She pulls out her phone and texts someone, I assume it's Y/N. "Y/N says she's about to sing her last song. If you want we can go and listen to it," Clara tells me, whilst pocketing her phone. "What song was she singing earlier? I liked it," I ask. Clara stifles a laugh. "You're her boyfriend and you don't know that's one of her favorite songs? Tsk tsk Willy Wonka!" I roll my eyes. "Wait do you have Spotify?" I shake my head no. "Do you have a phone in general?" I shake my head yes. "Good, download Spotify, and I shall send you her account info and her playlist stuff. That way you know what songs she likes. Boom. Oh and to answer your question, the song was Hug All Ur Friends by Cavetown," she says with a warm smile.

We walk into cafe, standing close to the door. "Alrighty last song everybody!!" I hear Y/N shout. "Who's ready!?" The room yells yes it unison. I watch her pick up a ukulele and strum fast.

"She knows this feeling all too well.
She feels her heart begin to swell.
Handsome stranger,
You have made her insides,
Turn to jelly.
She wants to dance around the room,
Kiss you until her lips turn
Blue!!
Handsome stranger,
You have made her wonder
Is she pretty." She stands up, twirling a bit and still strumming. She smiles,
"But it's too late,
She believes
In
Fate!
She's absolutely smitten,
She'll never let you go!!" She starts to hum. She gets off the stage walking around, strumming, and singing.

"That girl there yes she's the one!
With Cupid's arrow
In her bum.
Handsome stranger
You have made her heart beat the first in a long time." She stops at a table with a couple at it, she looks at the man.
"Did you just whisper in her ear?
Words she only dreamed to hear." She turns to the woman that man was smiling at. "Pretty lady look at how he's smiling,
I think he likes you!!" She stands up and sings loudly, "But it's too late you believe in fate!!
You're absolutely smitten,
You'll never let her go!?

She dances around the cafe. Finding her way towards us. Her eyes lock with mine as she stands a few people away. "But it's too late,
Oh I believe in fate.
I'm absolutely smitten
I'll never let you go!" She walks a bit faster, all eyes on her. She stands about a foot away. "I'll never let you go."
She takes a small step forward.
"I'll never let you go..." She hugs me. "I'll never let you go Willy. Never." My heart flutters at her gesture. "And I won't let you go either Dear." I hug her back, causing the room to 'awww'. I had forgotten others were here actually.

"Thank you all for coming! I'm here everyday, except Sundays (CaUsE sUnDaYs ArE mY sUiCiDe DaYs) and Saturdays. So basically weekends." Everyone applauds. Y/N walks behind the counter, I assume to talk to her boss. She comes back and we leave.