Chapter 43: Fools, yoU THOUGHT

Fools! You thought I'd stop there? Then you don't know me.

Of course I acted like that was the end, but really? Make it that sad? I was considering just to keep it like that and not write this to spite y'all. Then I decided to be nice.

Willy's POV

I wake up with stitches lining my face, and a doctor at my side. "Where's Y/N?" "I'm right here Willy!" I turn my head to view the girl at my side. Her face wasn't wrapped up, nor her arms. Her right leg was wrapped up in a cast though.

"Y/N? Y/N is that really you?" I ask, taking one of my hands to her face. "Of course it's me! Who else would it be my Willy?" "Y/N," I breathe, letting tears fall. "Willy? What's wrong dearie?" She asks as she wipes tears. "I THOUGHT YOU HAD DIED!" I shout. "Why, she did wonderful in surgery. You sir," the doctor begins to say, "you on the other hand almost died while sleeping! You lost quite a bit of blood in the last three days." "Three days? I was asleep for three days?" "Yeah, I was quite worried. I'm glad you're okay though." Y/N says.

"Y/N, before anything I just want to know if you'll marry me when we get back to London." "W-what?" "Y/N M/N L/N, will you marry me?" "Of course," she says as she smiles at me. God I'm so glad her smile is still here with me...

"I'll leave the newly engaged couple to yourselves. Willy you will be released from the hospital tomorrow, Y/N has already been released." "Thank you Doctor," I look at his name tag, "Stein." "Anytime, now good day to you both." Then he left us alone.

"Y/N never leave me." "I wouldn't dream of it Willy."

A/N again
YO MY CHILDREN! That was the true ending, hope you enjoyed! If you liked this then maybe you'll like my other x readers. Idk, I just know that I love each and every one of y'all. I was dying of laughter reading some of the comments earlier in the last chapter. Especially the

"Say sike rn Evan, SAY SIKE RN!" And the "Damn you Evan, after all our reads.."

I love you all!! I'm thinking of doing a Q&A btw. So just comment questions I guess. I'll either answer them on my conversation board or in another chapter.

One last thing, I take recommendations for books so if you guys want a certain ship or x reader lemme know.

Um I think that's it! <3333

Thank you, love you all, and so long and goodnight~