Chapter 37

Your POV

I drink my D/C (drink choice). I look over at Willy, even though it's pretty hot he got hot chocolate. "How's your drink?" I ask. "It's wonderful, but they didn't use my chocolate, such a shame. It'd make it even better. How's yours?" "Amazing," I tell him as I smile at his childish words. "So what are you going to get from the mall?" Willy asks. "Don't know. Depends what's there really."

We walk out of the cafe, and down the roads of Dallas to a mall. "Damn that's huge," I whisper as I gaze at the tall and very large building. Willy drags me out of my trance and into the building. We walk in, the yellow lights illuminate the windows of shops. "Woah, everything us so pretty..." "Just like you dearie." "Oh shut up!!" I shove Willy playfully. He stumbles around, putting a hand to his chest. "I can't believe I fell in love with such a rude woman," he says, acting as if he were emotionally hurt.

I smile and say, "I can't believe you fell in love with me either." I continue walking, knowing Willy is trailing behind me. Then I feel arms wrap around my waist. He puts his head on top of my shoulder, and turns it to face me. "Hello dear," Willy whispers. His hot breath on my ear causes me to shiver. He laughs, and then picks me up. He twirls around with my in his arms. He puts me down, and makes me face him. "I love you dear." "I love you too Willy Wonka." He pecks my lips with a soft and gentle kiss, before walking away. I blush, catching up to him.

"Hey, how about we go ice skating first? Then we can shop and go." I ask. "That seems to work better than my original plan, so sure."

We go onto the large ice skating rink. It's so slippery, and makes me feel unbalanced. More than usual. Willy's hand is over mine as we skate around. Well, he's skating, I'm gripping onto the pole and his hand for dear life. "I'm gonna let go of your hand okay? I just want you to try to do it yourself. Okay?" Willy asks. "Okay! I'm ready!" I say in confidence. It's fake confidence. But hey, fake it till you make it, right?

He lets go, causing me fall. I close my eyes shut, expecting the impact of the ice against my head. Halfway through falling, I feel Willy's arms around me. I open my eyes to be met with his chocolate eyes inches away from me. He places his lips against mine. We move in sync. Then remembering we're in a public place, I pull back after a minute. That causes a frown from Willy.

...

We finished ice skating a while ago. Now we've been shopping for two hours. I've bought three things. A t-shirt, some long socks, and a Beetlejuice stuffed animal. Willy on the other hand....

He has bags upon bags. "So, to the hotel?" "To the hotel!!!!!" I shout, rushing to the exit. Willy after me.