Chapter 33

Your POV

They finally let us use our devices once we got up in the air and steady. I have one earbud and Willy has the other. We are watching Ordinary World with Billie Joe Armstrong, cause who doesn't love Billie Joe Armstrong? "This movie always make me happy and mad at the same time. No matter how much I watch it, I feel the same." "I think I know why, this Gary man is a jerk to Perry," Willy says quietly so we don't disturb the rest of the people. I nod in agreement.

It's been two hours since we first left London. Me and Willy have been listening to my playlist for about thirty minutes. I could feel my eyes drooping. Soon I was asleep.

...(to when you land so a 8 hours. You were not asleep the whole time)...

We walk out of the plane, hand and hand. "Hey Willy," I say. "Hm?" He hums, staring down at me. I lean up and place my lips onto his. Our lips keys on a piano they play together in key. Mine were C, common. While his were the chord Dm7. It's sweet and beautiful. Like him.

We separate too soon, sadly. "I love you," I tell him. "I love you too, darling." I smile, and we continue on our way to grab our luggage and to go to our hotel.

...(I'm sorry there are so many time skips ;-;)...

We arrive at our hotel. It was quite nice, surprisingly. There are some sketchy people though. I guess that's just Dallas for you. As we walk into the room I jump onto the bed. "Ooh, it's floofy!" I hear Willy chuckle. Then the bed's weight shifts. I look over, and there's the Dm7 chord himself. "Hi," I say, smiling wide. "Hi." We just lay there, staring into each other's eyes.

"You should get ready for tonight. I have something planned," he says, breaking the silence. "Oh really? What is it?" "Can't tell you, dear." "Rude." He laughs and picks me up off the bed. "Put me down Willy!!" I shout in between giggles. "Never!" "Please?" I ask. "Fine...." he sets me down in front of him and stares at me. "You're so beautiful." "Oh, shut up!" I say. "No seriously," he says, pushing back a strand of my hair.

"What time is it?" He ask, once more breaking the silence. "About 4 PM." "Oh shit, go go, get ready!" He says pushing me towards my bag. "What do I need to wear? Something fancy??" "No, no! Just put on a shirt and some jeans or leggings or something." "Okay..?" I grab a black frocket shirt and some ripped jeans. I walk to the bathroom and put the clothes on. I walk out and grab a blue flannel shirt and put it on over my shirt. "Do I look alright?" I ask Willy, who is surprisingly in a t-shirt and jeans. "Holy...shit...you look good," I whisper. "Oh why thank you my dear." He smirks at me.

I shake myself out of my trance. "Where are we going?" I ask. "Surprise!" I groan.