Chapter 13

Your POV

We get up and go to our rooms to change, well Willy does. I don't have anything to change into. I sit on the bed in my room and wait for Willy. He soon walks in and grabs my hand. He drags me off the bed, making me trip forward which he catches me in his arms. "Jesus Faist, you could've asked for a hug Willy. You didn't need to make me trip," I say staring at him. Another smirk fills up his face. "I guess," he begins speaking, "you fell for me." I sign and get out of his arms.

"That's it! Nope! I'm out." I walk towards the door as he laughs and catches up to me. Our fingers interlock with each other, our hands fitting perfectly in the others.

...

We walk up the steps to my house. I unlock the door, waving to Willy as he walks away. I go up the stairs to my room. I grab a black and white striped shirt along with black overalls. I change, then grab my ukulele. I run out of the house to the cafe, 'I didn't want to make Willy feel bad for me almost being late for work.' I think. I walk in and head on stage.

I sit down and stun my ukulele, tuning the strings occasionally. I pull the microphone down to meet me, "Who's ready for some music!?" I shout. The crowd cheers. "This is for a really special person. I know you aren't here, but it's still for you." I begin strumming.
"I'm starting to feel,
Some sorta way,
You give me goosebumps everyday.
And when you look at me and smile.
I wanna say,
Ah ah,
I think you're okay.

Your stupid face,
Makes me insane,
My heart feels like it's trapped in a vein.
And every time,
I try to unwrap the pain,
Ah ah,
I feel ashamed.

You don't know how I feel,
It feels like I'm running uphill.
Why can't I spilt it out and tell you Right now?
That you're the one I want,
The one I love.

I guess I'll stop here,
And not hint at all,
That you're the one I've fallen for,
But if you think of me as anything more...

I'll be here,
At your car." The audience applauds as I smile at them. I walk to the piano. And play one of my favorite songs, The Goodbye Song by George Salazar.

Willy's POV (also Time Skip)

Me and Charlie walk to the store, he wants to buy 'actual food'. Man some people. As we walk in I notice all the Valentines decorations. I guess I had never really thought of Valentines until I actually had a Valentine. Charlie walks away, I assume to get some food. I leave it be for now. I look at the list he had given me of stuff to buy. I grab a cart and go on an adventure through the aisles of fruits and chips.

As I grab a few cans of soup and place them in the basket I see Charlie coming over with something in his hand. I look at him and he gives off a sly smirk, "Mr. Wonka, May I get these candy hearts for someone at school?" I focus on the label. "Put that back, Charlie! That's such revolting candy, really. I'm not buying that mess." He snickers, running off to put it back. 'I hope Y/N and Clara can come stay with us. I've only just met her, but..' I stare at the soup as the world around me fades away. As another picture comes into view. Her smile, which transitions to her laugh, which brings me to her singing. "There's nothing she can't do," I whisper, breaking my trance. I look around and Charlie had just witnessed me, whispering to a can of soup. 'Welp...'

A/N
Sorry it's kinda short. Almost as short as Frank Iero, yet somehow taller. I just wheezed at my own joke. Anyways, I want to celebrate the over 650 reads! Wow...

I look at it and each week it somehow grabs at least a hundred reads. This week it doubled! Almost 400 more reads than last week! I can't believe it. Remember I love you ALL AND HOPE YOU'RE DOING GREAT AND REMEMBER THAT...

I've got nothing

Bai!