Chapter 9

Your POV

"Willy Wonka?" I ask, staring up at the man in front of me. "Hello dear Y/N!" He says waving like he just saw me at the store. "Hi," I respond shyly. We meet the other's eyes. His chocolate eyes staring into my very soul. He gives off his signature awkward smile which forces myself to smile. 'His eyes give off a certain dreamy feeling. Like something I could go to sleep in and be happy to never wake up again. And something about him always gives me a certain feeling. My heart swells and feels like it has to have him with me at all times.'

"I was wondering if you wanted to maybe...go with m-me..t-to the s-sstreet fair..." he stumbles out. I could tell this was a difficult question. I step slightly closer to him, grabbing his hand. "Of course," I whisper to him. He smiles brighter and picks me up. Then he spins me around shouting, "YAY!" I blush. He puts me down and has a shy smile on his face. He slouches almost trying to hide his tall figure inside of his body. "Oh, and if you need anything, tell me. I'll help as much as I can. Also why does your house smell like chocolate?" He sniffs the air, "My Chocolate. Superfudgeatrufflepuff, specifically." "Yeah, I needed it for a recipe of mine. Do you want to taste it? You can co-" Before I finish he runs into the house and sits at the grey, slate island.

"Thank you Y/N!!" He shouts. Clara comes down the stairs, "Mr. Wonka? Are you here to take my sister on a date??! FINALLY!" She squeals. "Well, sorta," Willy says. I turn from them 'working on my cakes and pastries', but I was really just hiding my red face. "YAY!" Clara screams. "No, no, as friends!" Willy says in defense. I feel my eyes swell with tears, my vision slowly getting blurred in each second. I wipe the tears before they can see. That's when I realize, I have epiphany for him. I felt my conscious notice how much I like him, how much I want him close to me. Even though we've known each other for only four days. Clara walks away sulking.

"Well...only if you want," Willy mumbles. My tears dry as soon as they came. I smile again. I pull my cake out of the oven and place it in front of Willy. "Here is my Superfudgeatrufflepuff Cake. Please taste it." I cut a slice and hand it to him. He takes a small bite and his eyes have literal stars. "This is delicious. I need you to help me in my factory with candy flavors soon." I grin, "I'd love to!"

He gets up from his seat and walks around the island. He stops, only centimeters away. "Wh-What if w-we go on an a-actual date?" I go red and kiss his cheek. His pale white skin shows the pink that illuminated across his face. "I would love to." He jumps up and runs around the living room like a mad man.

Unfortunately, he did not let go of my hand, so he drags me with him. "SHE LIKES ME! SHE LIKES ME! Y/N L/N LIKES ME!!"

Then I shook my head and awake.

I awake to find it was only a day dream while I was swimming in his chocolate eyes..

A/N
I want y'all to know 3 main things.
1. I love your love and support for this book.
2. This book is not about to end or anytime soon hopefully.
3. Yes this was all a day dream Y/N/you had staring into his eyes.
Sorry this was really evil. I just wanted to do something like a dream and I besides I want to be different from other x readers where they almost immediately start dating, cause that's stupid. No offense if you've written one like that cause I have too! But I want more closure between them, I need them to realize how much they yearn for each other on their own.