Chapter 15

Willy's POV

I walk down the hall, seeing a figure approach the gates. I quickly let an Oompa Loompa know to open the gates for them, or her. I recognize my Y/N anytime. She walks to the door. I open it, seeing her hand in the air to knock on the door. "Hi Cocoa," I say almost in a single breath. She looks at me with a large grin. "Hello my Chocolatier." I smile back.

I grab her hand and drag her inside. I immediately pull her into a hug. She melts into it and hugs me tightly. "So what bring you here? I'm not complaining, though," I ask. "Sis kicked me outta the house. Wanted me to come say hello to you." I nod as she speaks. Her eyes are a beautiful E/C that just, as cliche as this sounds, light up the world! I lean closer to her, slightly. I don't know what to do...

I flinch back a little as I see her lean in too. She comes closer and kisses my cheek, causing my face to burn. I hold the spot where she kissed it. "Wow," I whisper. "Who knew a small peck on the cheek could cause so much emotion?" She says, blushing as well. I take her hand and walk down the hall. "What would you like to do while you're here then Y/N?" "I Dunno, you live here. What's fun to do?" I think for a second. I then rush down the hall, pulling her to my room.

"We're gonna play Uno!" I shout and place the deck on the floor.

A/N
SORRY IT'S SHORT I'M WORKING ON IT!