Chapter 30

Your POV

I stare out on the enchanting roof. There were fairy lights strung from the pipes of the factory. There was a small pallet of pillows and blankets, along with a picnic basket. Then we have the sky, I know he couldn't have done anything to the sky, but...it looked like it knew tonight should've been magnificent...

I just gaze at the roof. Then I see Willy press something on his phone. There came the song, Happy Together. I smile as the words brought us together in a dance. I start to sing along to it. "It's only right to think about the guy you love,
And hold him tight,
So happy together.." Willy smiles as we dance to the song. "I can't see me lovin' nobody but you! For all my life!" We sing in unison, his voice corralling with mine.

The song ends as another begins. Willy drops his arm and takes my hand. He leads me to the pallet where he picks me up and lays me down on. He soon lays down with me. We look up at the stars with our hands tangled together in a knot. "Look, it's the Big Dipper!" I point towards the sky at a group of stars. "And over there's Orion."

"So, I wanted to ask you Y/N, would you like to be my girlfriend..?" I look over at him. I turn onto my side, "Willy, of course. I love you after all." His smile isn't like his past ones, it's brighter, more cheerful. I wish he always looks this happy, and if I can make him this happy then goddamn it I will do whatever it takes!

I kiss his cheek, and snuggle up into his body. I feel the warmth him and his coat produce. I close my eyes for a second as I feel him moving around. I feel the weight of coat fall over me. And then I'm asleep