Chapter 16

A/N - TRIGGER WARNING!! Sorta, cursing, lots of it, sorry my chilrren.

Your POV

"YOU FUCKER!" I shout as Willy places a draw 4 down. "NO USING THAT SORT OF LANGUAGE BITCH!" He yells. "HYPOCRITE!" I shout as he smirks. I grab my 4 cards and he places another draw 4. I groan and mumble, "I don't know why I fell for this fuckin chocolate bastard." "What was that dear?" Willy asks. "Oh and also, UNO!" I glare daggers, Ooh if looks could kill he'd be dead where he stands now. He place a wild card down and yells a color, I couldn't hear cause I was to busy throwing my cards at him. I screech and fall to the floor as card rain falls on top on me.

"I walk a lonely road,
The only one that I have ever know,
Don't know where it goes,
But it's only me
And I walk alone." I sing. Willy laughs. "Would you like a rematch?" I nod and grab the scattered cards. I shuffle them and we begin playing again.

I throw down a wild card, "BLUE!" "UGH! THE ONE COLOR I DON'T HAVE!" Willy shouts. I look up at him with a smirk. He throws his top hat at me. I fall backwards in an exaggerated agony. "Oh my dear lover, how could you betray me like that?!" I exhale a long breath. "If you died, then I won. FOREVER THE WINNER!" I jerk up. "I think not bitch." He chuckles. "What color is it again?" He asks. "Blue," he groans and draws about ten cards till he gets a blue. He throws it down. I throw my draw four. He draws his four, glaring at me.

As the game comes to an end, which I'm screeching at because he won again, Willy places me in his lap. He wraps his arms around me and puts his head on top of my head. I lean back into his warmth. "Sorry for being a bitch. I just hate losing," I tell him. I feel his muscles in his face move into a smile. "It's fine, it was kinda funny cocoa bean." I take one of his arms off of my waist. I shimmy my fingers between his. His gloved fingers cross mine. My hand fits perfectly in his. We are like puzzle pieces, fitting into each other, helping the other see the bigger picture, and finishing the other. I pull his hand up to my face, my pink lips kiss his knuckles. I put his hand back down, but I don't let go.

I move my head up to see him. He had a pink blush upon his face. "Aw," I say. Willy moves forward and kisses my forehead, forcing a smile to goofy grin on my face. We haven't actually kissed yet. I'm looking for the perfect time to. No matter how much I wanted to, I had to wait for the best moment. I close my eyes as his warmth encloses around me. I feel like I'm in a dream where I'd never want to wake up.

I hear the faint sound of a door opening and then a whispered conversation. I then hear the door close, but being the lazy ass I am I keep my eyes closed. "Y/N, dearie, I have some work to do. No matter how much I l-want to stay and cuddle with you I have to do work." I groan and crawl out of his lap. He stands up before picking me up and laying me on a bed. "You sleep a lot you know," are the last words I hear before a few giggles and a door.

I wrap myself around in the blanket. I feel myself fall deep into a sleep of longing, but not knowing what to long for.