Chapter 41

Willy's POV

I'm dragged back to my room. They also restrain my feet. They allowed me to keep my hands free so I could read, but I can't focus on the words. I was too distant. "Y/N could be dead and I'm just sitting here..." I whisper to myself. I can't even cry anymore, my eye's are sucked dry.

More steps are heard from the doorway, I look up expecting Aidan and Sabrina again, but no...there's a doctor. The same doctor from earlier. "Mr. Wonka," he says. "What do you want?" I glare him down. "Y/N. She's waken up. You may see her now." My eyes dilates and light up. I just know they do. "Come on, I'll help you up and to her room." The doctor walks towards me, helping me up from my bed. After removing the restraints of course.

We walk down the hall, it feels like it's longer and longer with each step. There we are. Y/N's room. I look at her. Her face had bandages all over it, as well as her arms. I can only assume her legs are bandaged. "Willy." She whispers as she stares at me. "Y/N, thank god you're okay." I state, her heart monitor beeps faster as she stares at me. "I thought I was going to die Willy! I thought I'd never see you again!!" She shouts.

I could see her about to cry. I walk away from the doctor, well the best I could. I stand next to her. I go to hug her body, but remember her bandages. She's terribly injured and hugging her would only make her hurt worse. I put my arms to my side. Then I let my head hang is dread of not touching the one I love.

"Willy, I don't know if I'm going to live.." I look up at her face. "What do you mean?" "I'm on quite a few meds, not to mention I can barely move. I'm just glad I could talk to you before anything happens. I love you Willy. I truly love you." Her sweet words fill my brain and my heart. "Y/N don't say things like that." "I think they saw something in the tests they were taking. When they were doing them everyone came rushing in. I heard you yelling with a lady too." I sit in the seat next to her bed.

"Y/N." "Willy." "I was gonna do this when we got home, but I guess now would be the best time. Y/N M/N L/N, would you marry me?" Her eyes fill with joy, but also grief. "Willy Wonka, I'd love to, but if you marry me. Would you bury me? Would you carry me to the end?" "Of course I would. Anything you wished." "Thank you."

"Ms. L/N, Mr. Wonka, I'm sorry but she's been tested with cancer." A doctor says, walking in.