Chapter 7

Quick A/N
So I'm going to make up rooms in this and probably future chapters. Oh and sorry about the random time skip, I didn't feel like writing the next room. Sorry! One last thing, Television Room will be in a different chapter.

Willy's POV

I walk into the glass elevator, holding the door to let the others flood in. Y/N stands next to me and Clara next to her. Then Charlie is next to Clara. "Where should we go..." I trail on looking at all my buttons. I close my eyes and randomly hit one. "The Puppet Burn Center. Then we'll go to..." I do it again, this time landing on 'The Soda Pop Room'. "Ooh! Soda Pop!" I hear Clara's voice speak. "Y/N, would you like to pick a room?" She smiles. "I would love to." She looks at the button names, and finally finds one she likes.

"Let's go to the Chocolate Bunny Room! I want to see what crazy things happen there," Y/N says. I smile and press the button. The elevator goes slant ways, zooming to the room. Y/N clamps around my torso. I smile down at the girl, she looks up at me with large, shining E/C orbs. They twinkle like stars against the night sky, wishing to not be alone. Or maybe I'm the one that doesn't want to be alone...

Your POV

His smile is too pure for this world. I move my eyes to his, my eyes then feel another longing. They long to stare upon his pale lips, I give in and stare at them. Now my lips long too, they long to be placed upon them, to kiss the sweet man in front of me. I ignore my longing and look down at the floor, which scares me half to death, blushing. Then we're at the room. I let go of Willy quickly. We walk out of the elevator to a room with a large blue door with the words 'Chocolate Bunny Room' in green written above it.

Willy opens the door and we walk in. In the room the same chocolate river flows into the room. Bunnies crawl out of the river, hopping about. Oompa Loompas are running around picking them up and placing them baskets. The bunnies jump and act giddy with each other, little do they know they're on their way to doom.

I look over at Willy and then back at the bunnies. He was staring at me. I pick up a bunny and cuddle the chocolatey plush-like creature.

Willy's POV

I stare at her, Y/N. Every time I look at her I notice something different. And every time, it makes her more beautiful than anything else in the world, even my factory! That's saying something. She looks back at me and notices I'm staring, she looks back in front of her and picks up a bunny. As she cuddles the bunny I start thinking of ways to keep her coming back to the factory. "I like this room. It's very cute," Y/N points out.

"Well whenever you want you can come here," I blurt out without thinking. She turns with a huge smile on her face. She hugs me repeating thank you. I hug back quite awkwardly. "Well then let's get on with the rest of the tour shall we?" I ask. She lets go, which causes me to frown and burry my eyebrows together in confusion for a second or two. I smile and return back to my normal self and walk to the elevator. I run into it again, I fall and get back up grabbing my hat.

We walk in and the elevator goes to the next room, the burn center. We walk around the room gazing at all the burnt dolls, I tell the stories of how it happened, along with Charlie of course. We reach the last dolls and I gaze at them while I fall into memory lane. Charlie begins speaking, "These are from the day I came to the factory for the first time! Four years ago, me and four other children came with a golden ticket. They all wanted the prize, but me? No, I just wanted to meet my hero, Mr. Wonka." I shake my head to pull myself from the road I was on. Those disgusting children are bothering me on this road.

"Well we have one last room to go to," we exit the room and begin walking to the glass elevator once more. I see Y/N look a bit shaken as we walk towards it. I think, 'We can walk to the soda pop room from here, it won't be that hard.' I look over at Y/N's E/C orbs once more. "How about we walk to the room? It's only right down the hall." Y/N's face lights up and it brightens my heart.

...

We walk to the gate of the factory in the complete dark. I reach for Y/N's hand, I grab it. I actually grab it, successfully. She doesn't try to move out of my grasp or anything. My lips form a small smile. As we reach our destiny I squeeze her hand. I didn't want her to leave, but I knew she had to. "Goodnight Willy. Goodnight Charlie," She says leaving our intertwined hands to break apart. "Goodnight Clara. Goodnight Y/N.." I say in a sad remark. "Goodnight Y/N, Goodnight Clara. Hope you two will come over again sometime," Charlie says. "Of course!! Goodnight you two," Clara says. We wave, though they probably couldn't see it. They walk down to their house. I stand there, in the cold dark night, thinking of ways to spend time with her. I needed an excuse, something like a dance or party.