Chapter 1

Your POV

My sister, Clara (if your name is Clara change it.) gets home in ten minutes. She'll tell me about how the day was fine, and how she and Charlie hung out. She would begin homework, and I would help along the way. I take care of my darling sister and we have had the same routine for years now.

Well except for the Charlie part. Charlie Bucket was a new friend of hers, apparently he lived in a chocolate factory. Mr. Wonka's to be exact.

The door swings open as I was sat drinking my tea at the island. There in front of me is Clara, except this time she had a boy with her. He had dark brown hair, eyes that shone like a muddy river, and a multicolored sweater. "Is this your little friend, Charlie?" I ask. She nods like a maniac. "Charlie this is my sister, Y/N! She's the best!! Oh oh Sis he invited us to come over today! Can we pleaseee?" I smile at her face. Charlie then joined in, "Yeah please." His smile made his nose scrunch a bit, almost exactly like my sister's. I laugh at the teenagers in front of me. "Of course, who am I to refuse such polite children." They gap and smile wider.

I get up and put on my overcoat. My gray sweater may be warm, but it's snowing and freezing outside. "Let's go chilrren." I tell them. "Follow mother goose!" My sister yells as she gets in a line behind me. She then honked like a goose, she really was my sister, only someone related to me could be that dorky. Then Charlie decided to join, they honked like madmen.

We walked to the Factory, Charlie got to the gate and yells at no one, "MR. WONKA IT'S ME AND MY FRIENDS!" The gates open by themselves and we walk through. "I have to yell to make sure he can hear me in that huge factory of his." Charlie tells us. We walk to the Great big violet and black door, it opens again on its own. A man stood there smiling at us, "Good morning star-shine, the earth says hello!!" He exclaims. He had a black, shiny top hat that had a thin scarlet ribbon wrapped around it on. He also wore a long velvet red jacket and a nice button up shirt underneath. He had chin length hair that curled inwards, and he had large round purple glasses on. "Mr. Wonka it's afternoon." Charlie told him. He looked around outside, "Ha ha. So it is. Come in come in!" The man, Mr. Wonka, says.

We walk in. "Please throw your coats anywhere." I take my overcoat off and place it upon the ground, same for Clara. "Mr. Wonka can we show them the candy room!" Charlie says smiling. Mr. Wonka smiles at the small boy and walks away with us following behind him, "So Miss are you Clara's m-m..." "Mother?" Clara asks him. He nods with a strange, in a sad daze smile, "Yeah." "No sir, I am her sister, our parents died eight years ago, sadly. We've manage to pull through everything Life threw at us though." He nods. He then takes his glasses off and places them in his pocket.

As we edged closer to the end of the hall, the walls grew closed and the ceiling lower. There was a tiny door and Mr. Wonka unlocked it. "I don't think we'll be able to fit through that tiny door," I try to explain, but he pushes the statement back with a few clever words, "Well if you were taller we'd have a problem, but since you're fun sized you can go through with no ease." I laugh at what he's pointed out. He was right though I was short. (I am a really tall 13 year old, and this is not me in the least. Well height wise. If you're tall like me ignore this. I just wanted him to call the reader fun sized.) I wasn't bending down like the other had been, I could still stand perfectly. The ceiling was hitting my head slightly though. Mr. Wonka then pushed the wall. It opened. This whole thing reminded me of Alice and Wonderland! The door that looked so small turned into a larger door.

But what it all even more like Wonderland, was what was in the room behind the wall door. A room with vibrant green grass, a chocolate river and waterfall, luscious trees made of candy, and hills and cliffs. It was all so beautiful, my gaze was trying to comprehend everything. "Go on now children, run explore," Mr. Wonka told them, and me.

I walk off and eat a candy apple sitting in front of the river. "Beautiful is it not?" Mr. Wonka asks, as he walks up behind me. All I could do was nod. "You don't mind if I sit with you do you?" He asks. I smile at him, "Of course not, it would be rude if I said no to you, when you own this mighty world of imagination." He laughed a cute giggle. "Fun fact: Willy Wonka's factory is the only factory in the world that mixes its chocolate by waterfall. You can take that to bank if you want to clarify." I smile again, "That's really cool. I never would've thought of using a waterfall to mix anything. And these candy apples are delicious, I bake quite a bit, but nothing I've ever made has been this wonderful! How do you even come up with your recipes?" I ask. "Oh you don't have to answer, I get it. Especially considering what's happened in the past." He looks at me, his head tilting to the side like a confused puppy. "I have no idea how I come up with them. Words just show up in my mind. I put the words on paper and make it, and badda bing it makes candy!" I giggled at his childish comments. "I like your giggle, ha ha." He says. I look around and spot Charlie and my sister eating a chocolate fudge ball, or something like that. They talked, "They're going to fall in love one day." I say out loud, not thinking. "Really? I don't know. They seem like good friends so maybe." Mr. Wonka says. I nod and stare at the teens. "Mr. Wonka what made you want to start making candy?" I ask, turning back to him again.