00:00

It was early in the morning. Jungkook jumped down the staircase in a hurry and ran to the living room. He then started stuffing some food in his mouth.

"What's the rush? Sit down and eat."

His father said quietly as he continued to read his newspaper.

"I can't, i'm late."

Mr. Jeon sighed as he saw his wife coming out of the kitchen with a bag of lunch that she had probably prepared for his son.

"Here you go dear. Oh and- do invite Miyoung over for dinner tonight. We're having roasted beef."

Jungkook nodded as he grabbed the bag and then kissed his mom on the cheek. After that he rushed out of the house after saying his goodbye's.

Out on the street he saw his good friend's car parked in front of his house. It was a black hammer jeep. The perks of having a rich family really.
So as soon as he hopped inside the car his friend started to drive.

"You're late! It's the first day of school, couldn't you be more responsible?"

Jungkook sighed as he took off his bag and then placed it under his feet.

"Says the guy that skips classes just to fuck. And hey- give me a smoke."

Jimin sighed as he rolled his eyes. He took a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and then threw them on Jungkook.

"Here- and what the hell are you wearing? Are you still playing the good boy in front of your parents?"

Jungkook grunted as he fixed the mirror to look at his hair. So he started messing it up to make it look a bit more cooler. Only then did he see his other friend at the back seats who was too absorbed in the video games he was playing.

"Oh hi Tae."

Taehyung raised his hand up to say hi not even sparing a glance.
Jungkook smirked.

"See? I'm not the only one who didn't change."

Jimin rolled his eyes again as he punched his friend's arm.

"Yeah yeah- did you meet up with Miyoung this summer?"

Jungkook shook his head as he lit up the smoke and then put it in his mouth.

"No. She was sent to this summer camp of whatever."

Jimin smiled as he rolled his side of the window down to lean his arm out.

"So did you cheat?"

Jungkook frowned, offended.

"What- dude. I might be a bad boy but i am loyal to the person i love."

Jimin scoffed shaking his head.

"Shure you are pretty boy. What you two have is not love. She's just using you. I bet she lied about the summer camp and was in some other guy's house banging him."

Jungkook looked annoyed as he blew the smoke out the window.

"Not cool dude."

Jimin shrugged, raising his head up.

"I'm just telling the truth. Right Tae? Look, he understands."

Taehyung just nodded. But it was obvious that he was not paying attention to any of this. In return Jungkook sighed. He did like Miyoung so he trusted her about their releationship. To him what Jimin was saying was nonsense. It didn't matter to him really. Things were going smoothly and he was happy to be with her. At least that's what he made himself believe.