00:46

The tap water running down slowly inside the sink was soothing. Or calming. Maybe that's why Yoongi was stuck staring at it for a good 3 minutes.
The empty glass in his hands slid its way from Yoongi's hand down to the floor, shattering everywhere.

Startled, Yoongi quickly grabbed a plastic bag and started gathering the broken glass pieces.
It had been 2 days since he brought Jungkook home and his fever was still as bad as ever. If this continued, he was going to take him to the hospital in the next 2-3 days.
And aside from that, he didn't know what to say to Minhyuk. Before parting with him at school he told him that he'd send him the address to Jungkook's house so he could explain everything to him but... now that he tought about it, he didn't want him to come at all. He took that decision on a whim- he wasn't even thinking because he was worried about Jungkook. There was no way he could tell him about his releationship with him. What would he think? He didn't even know that he was gay. And despite all that, he might be disqusted... that tought is what kept him sleepless at night.

Talking about being sleepless... he hadn't been sleeping for the past two nights because of Jungkook. There was no way for him to close his eyes when he could need something at any given time.

After finishing gathering the glass, he took another one out and filled it with water. After that he went quickly upstairs and walked inside the bedroom.
Jungkook was covering himself under the covers. He looked like he was freezing.

Beyond worried, Yoongi quickly walked over to him and then took out the pills. He popped one out and slowly carressed Jungkook's forehead to wake him up.

Slightly dizzy, Jungkook opened his eyes and slowly pulled himself up. Enough to drink water. He knew that it was his time to drink his medicine.

So Yoongi placed the pill in his mouth and then held the glass of water for him to drink from.
Jungkook slowly swallowed, letting a small amount of water slide down from the side of his cheek.
After Yoongi took the glass back and placed it on the table, he leaned in and wiped the wet spot near Jungkook's lips with his finger.

"What time is it?"

Jungkook asked, looking more worn out than ever.

"It's past midnight. Just rest... i'm here."

Hearing the words "i'm here" was calming. It made Jungkook smile.
He reached his hand out and placed it on Yoongi's nose, slowly sliding it up to brush the hair away from his face.

"You rest too... you look tired."

Yoongi grabbed his hand and squeezed it between his own while giving him a reassuring smile.

"I'm fine. You're more important right now."

Jungkook wanted to respon back but felt his body going weak again. And before he knew it, his eyes slowly closed, falling asleep.

Meanwhile Yoongi stood up and pulled the covers off of him. He had to lower his temperature. Staying under the covers with 39.7 was not good. He was planning on giving him a bath in cold water but, maybe after he got a bit better. Because he seemed too tired to even stand up.

So, he walked back downstairs to prepare him something to eat.

                                 🄱🄴 🄼🄸🄽🄴

Seokjin sighed, crossing his arms. Meanwhile Namjoon who was glancing at him every now and then snapped.

"You know... you've been visiting me quiet often lately-"