00:34

Yoongi took in a deep breath before taking his phone out. Today Jungkook was going to get discharged. So while waiting for him, he decided to wait at a cafe.
Well, after all of that drama he needed some caffeine in his body.

But while waiting, he decided to call his firend. Because he was the only close person to him, the hospital must've ended up calling him to infrom about Yoongi's state. So to clear things out, he typed in the number and then dialed to him.

After two short beeps, his friend answered and he sounded pretty worried.

"Yoongi- ah thank god you're okay!"

Yoongi smiled upon hearing his soft voice that reminded him of the past.

"Hey Minhyuk. How have you been?"

Minhyuk's voice became frustrated again.

"I'm fine- but forget about me. How were you holding up? I was doing my usual work when the hospital called- you have no idea how worried i was!"

Yoongi chuchkled with his now dry throat. So he picked up the coffee cup and then took a sip, slowly.

"I was fine. I just got into a small accident. Nothing important really."

Minhyuk sighed. He knew that he was trying to not make a big deal out of it but he as his best friend knew, that something worse must've happened.

"You still haven't changed. Not telling me the complete story."

Yoongi looked out the window. It was going to rain. And for some reason... he loved rain. It was refreshing.

"Hey... it's about to rain here. Remember how we used to get out and play in the puddles, back when we were kids?"

Minhyuk smiled as he remembered the past memories of them in the rain. But later he shook his head off of the toughts and frowned.

"Hey! Don't change the subject! Won't you really tell me what happened?"

Yoongi looked down, his eyes were restless.

"I'm sorry. I can't."

Minhyuk didn't say anything. From that, Yoongi knew that he was angry but mostly worried about him. But he couldn't possibly tell him about this. And he didn't want to lie. He always saw through him.

"Enough about me though... how is Esme? Last time we talked she was pregnant."

At the sudden subject change, Minhyuk couldn't help but smile in excitement.

"O-oh yes. She's doing fine- and the baby is fine too. It's still 8 months old."

Yoongi smiled to himself as he felt his eyes start to water.

"So she's due next month... that's good to hear. Did you guys decide on what to name him?"

Minhyuk laughed at the other end of the line before answering.

"Yes we kind of did. I was thinking of naming it after you if he is a boy. But if not... then Areum."

They still hadn't checked the baby's gender because of Esme who just loved suprises.

"That's sweet. But naming him after me? Really?"

Minhyuk shrugged to himself.

"Since you're my most loved friend that changed my life... i might as well."

Yoongi smiled, as a tear fell down his cheek.

"That's sweet. Tell me when i can come to visit after he or she's born."