00:56

There is no such a thing as forever happiness. At least that's what Jungkook believed in.

He was too lost in tought to take his eyes off the classroom window. And Yoongi couldn't help but notice his tired behaviour.

"You look tired."

Jungkook turned to face him and then sighed.

"Let's get this straight. I always look tired."

Yoongi took off his glasses before placing them on his table.

"Yes- you have started to. Maybe leaving the swimming team was a bad idea."

Jungkook shrugged, leaning his back on the seat.

"Not like i can go back all of a sudden. And besides- the scratches on my back violate the hygene conditions in the pool."

Yoongi bit his lip, averting his eyes.

"You know... i just realized that schools are about to finish in a month or so- and i haven't written a single exam."

It was true. He just skipped classes too often and Seokjin decided not to be so mindfull of him.

"That's why you have the piano classes. Though we haven't been able to practice lately..."

Yes. Because of the turn of events they couldn't.
But after all that time, the tought of playing the piano for life didn't seem like such a warm idea to Jungkook anymore. He liked to play the piano and even did a memorible song for Yoongu but...

"Honestly- i only started playing the piano just for you. So you were my only reason for it."

It was for fun at the beginning but after things got serious with Yoongi, he took the lessons seriously too- who was he kidding, it was just to spend more time with Yoongi.

"So you... want to stop?"

Yoongi seemed a bit dissapointed as he observed Jungkook's expression. He actually wasn't being rational for the first time. He was putting a lot of tought into it.

"I will play it only for you."

Yoongi scruched his nose as his lips slightly curled up into a smile.

"That does sound better but... you have such a big oppurtunity to do something... cool."

He used the word cool because he knew that's what Jungkook liked.

Meanwhile, Jungkook stood up and walked over to Yoongi's table, leaning himself on it.

"I know. But there should be more to life than... this right?"

Yes. There should be. Yet the tought of such pretty dreams wasn't going to make you successfull. Yoongi tought for a bit.

"Then... i will support you. I picked this job because i wanted to teach the freedom of music.. yet look at my class."

Jungkook giggled as he reached his hand out to Yoongi's cheek. Carresing it softly.

"You tought me though."

Yoongi nodded, placing his hand on top of his.

"Yeah... i saw it from your song."

Jungkook smiled, looking back down on the ground.

"Wanna go take a walk at the park tonight?"

Yoongi looked at the time on his wrist.

"I get out at 5pm. Be at the gates."