00:57

It was quiet. The hallways were quiet. Just like the classroom. Yoongi who was before the class giving out assignments still felt uneasy after the other night. The talk with Jungkook was too deep that the two of them barely looked into each other's eyes.

While Yoongi looked down at the class in worry, Jungkook meanwhile, was looking out the window. It was raining outside. Raining ever since the two of their story started anyways. Sad, really. This releationship could've taken another turn yet, here they were. On a page which they should've never flipped. It was Jungkook's fault why that page was flipped to begin with. He could've been sad about it or had regrets but... he was fine. At least that's what he looked like from the outside. Was it a lie? He didn't know. But to even bring himself to look up at Yoongi's face was tiresome. It had become hard to meet his lingering gaze that was pointing towards him. He could feel how every now and then, Yoongi would turn his face to glance at Jungkook, hoping that he would look back but... he didn't.

As the day continued, everything was just the usual. Despite all the shit that happened between them everyone around them continued to live their lives just like usual.

Jungkook, who was now sitting in front of the window in an empty classroom was smoking a cigarette. He glanced at the smoke flying over to his face and reminded himself of the days before he had met Yoongi. Reminding himself of his pretentious life. It had always been full of lies. It was tiring. And now finally, when he was in front of the person that he really loved, he didn't want to be the one to lie. He didn't want to continue living in a lie and came clean. They had become awkward after that night, it was shure. But nothing that could change it. It was almost as if noone was talking about it. Well, noone knew about it to begin with.

Putting all that aside, the semester was about to come to an end. Finally, no more school. Altough it seemed nice, Jungkook was unshure of what to do. He could've continued his music carreer but he had lost the chance long ago. He remembered how on the day of his interview with the scout, he had a fight with his mother. The fight that broke their family. He had been staying over at Yoongi's ever since then and his mother hadn't called in or... even questioned his whereabouts. Not that he cared. Their whole releationship was as messed up as the releationship between her mother and father anyways. Talking about him, what was he doing now?- he wondered. Dead? He hoped.

Taking in a deep breath, and exhaling it slowly, he saw how the younger students were dashing out of school to race to the football field. It reminded him of the days when he was a swimmer. A playboy in-fact. The whole school was either in love or jelous with him. But now that he was staying low, he had actually started to hear rumors that he had another girlfriend. Not that he cared. But they were slightly wrong. For some reason noone wanted to get the idea that Jeon fucking Jungkook was gay. As gay as their gloomy music teacher. Noone would think that too. How pretentious. At least he wasn't one anymore.

As he blowed the smoke out of his mouth, he heard the door slowly slid open. So he turned his head back to meet Jimin and Taehyung's gaze. Right. They were still together. If he could remember, their only problem was that guy from the convenience store. What was his name again? Hoesik? Hoseok? Oh yeah, Jung Hoseok. The guy didn't have much screen time in his life but he heard that he changed cities or something. Classic.
But aside from that their releationship was to be adored. They loved each other and didn't have any conflicts. They were almost perfect. So unlike Yoongi and Jungkook combined.

"Hey- what are you doing here?"

Jimin's soft voice was almost like a comforting song to his ears. It had been long since he had seen his face.