00:29

Yoongi looked at Jungkook's smiling expression as they pulled in to the drive thru cinema. It was around 7pm now.

"Why do you look so happy?"

Jungkook took off his seat belt and then grabbed some money from his pocket.

"Because you smiled."

Yoongi blushed, averting his gaze.

"Not a big deal... r-really..."

Jungkook smirked.

"Oh... if that's so then why are you blushing?"

The older then slid down the window a bit to make it seem like he was sweating.

"It's just... too hot you know..."

Jungkook nodded. He was not buying it.

"Well- anyways, i'll go buy some drinks. You wait here."

Yoongi looked around hoping that there were no familiar faces around.

"It's not like i can go anyways. People might recognize me."

As Jungkook opened the door he looked at the time.

"You'll be fine. This place is far from town and- noone really is interested in coming here."

Yoongi didn't say anything as he watched Jungkook get out the car.
As he looked around the parking lot, he saw the smiling faces from all kinds of age groups, hugging and having fun together. They looked like your average family and friends. But then, there were also lovers. And those, reminded him of a time in his life, that he had never wished to have lived.

🄱🄴 🄼🄸🄽🄴

Yoongi and Minhyuk (both aged 19)were at the drive thru cinema, watching the movie from the car window as they munched on some popcorn.

It had been a year since their graduation and since then, they would meet up almost every weekend in diffrent occasions like the park, a cafe or a drive thru cinema like right now.
Since both of their universities were at the opposite sides of the city they had to pick a place that was near to both of them. And it just happened to be these places.

Anyways, while munching on the popcorn and watching the movie, Yoongi couldn't help but realize how his best friend was struggling to keep his concentration on the screen.

"Hey- you look uncomftable is everything okay?"

Minhyuk nodded. But nothing really was okay. For the past half an hour, he had been debating on if he should tell Yoongi that he had a girlfriend.

So, let's recap a bit. Since Minhyuk already knew that Yoongi had feelings towards him he decided to make him stop from feeling those. Because he didn't want his friend to get hurt anymore. So, at least, to turn him off even a bit, he decided to get a girlfriend. He could've lied but Yoongi always sees through his lies so instead he got a real one and decided to come out about it.

But at the end, he just let the words come out of his mouth since it was ought to happen anyways.

"I uhm... i have a girlfriend now."

After his statement, Yoongi went silent. He wasn't eating nor drinking. He wasn't even breathing.
Worried, Minhyuk raised his head up to finally look at him. And when he did, he was faced with Yoongi and his brightest smile that he had ever seen.

"Really? That's great! I mean- i already knew that you were going to get one eventually since you're not so bad looking yourself."

Minhyuk looked confused. He was absolutely shure that Yoongi had a crush on him. But if that was so then how come, he was smiling so kindly?
Well... i guess it wasn't as bad as i tought it would be. He tought to himself as he smiled back.