00:07

"Can you bring me the eggs from the fridge?"

Yoongi asked as he mixed the flour with the milk. Jungkook did as he was told and then placed them beside him, on the counter.

The fact that he was actually cooking the cake for him was pretty amusing. Well, he did ask him to. But knowing the fact that Yoongi was stubborn he presumed that he wouldn't have done it and chased him out of the house.
But now, here they were, Jungkook helping Yoongi bake the cake. They looked like a gay couple if anything. But he shook that idea quickly off of his mind.
Even so... if it was Yoongi maybe a releationship wouldn't be so bad he tought. It would be pretty amusing to annoy him all the time and see what kind of reactions he would show.
But then again maybe this was too soon.

"Fuck... you're making me think weird shit-"

Yoongi raised his head up to look at him confused.

"How am i making you think weird shit? It's your mind."

Jungkook sighed. And for some reason, at that time, while Yoongi was mixing the flour, he had the urge to sneeze.
And as he did, the flour splashed on Yoongi's face covering him up.

"Ah...*sniffs* sorry-"

Yoongi wiped off the flour from his face and eyes before sighing.

"You know- i ask you to do one simple thing and you can't even get that right- on top of that the fact that you are the one who wanted to do this can't even show me the SLIGHTEST respect whatsoever-"

Jungkook frowned a little bothered by his very veeery long sentences that he never listened to completely. Whenever he would nag, Jungkook would just hear the beginning and the end and that was about it. Funny how the stuff you hear can be muted.

"Geez- sorry. You don't need to nag about it soo much. It's just flour- i'll clean it up."

Yoongi didn't say anything as he made his way to the bathroom to get cleaned up.
After he walked away Jungkook took the perfect oppurtunity to get his phone and write down his number on his own phone.

"Thank god for my sneezing- shit don't even believe god..."

He mumbled to himself as he finished his job and then threw the phone back on the couch.
As he did at that moment Yoongi came back inside with a frustrated expression on.

"Ah- you didn't even start cleaning up- ugh... why am i even cooking for you? It's humiliating..."

He mumbled to himself as he took a wet cloth to clean up the counter.
Those words really hit Jungkook hard making him have a serious expression. So he placed his hand before him on the counter and then leaned his face close to his.

"It's not like that. I'm really happy that you're doing this for me."

Yoongi looked up, only to come face to face with Jungkook. Their eyes met for a long 4 seconds before he averted his gaze again.
But this time, as Jungkook said that to him he kind of felt warm in his heart. He didn't know what to call that feeling, so he decided to ignore it- incase it was a dangerous one.

"J-just... clean it..."

He mumbled looking down. Jungkook smiled upon realizing his expression.

"Then... as you want."

And so he helped up clean up the mess he made. After they finished, they continued their baking.

Soon, Yoongi placed the cake batter in the over and exhaled in relief.

"It's finished- it'll probably take around-"

Before he could continue, Jungkook softly placed his finger on his cheek and carressed it softly.

"You had some flour left-"

Yoongi didn't moove as Jungkook took his finger back and then smiled.
Their fight did bring them together. It was just too transparent for both to notice. Or rather, they chose not to.

They were only a teacher and a student at the end after all.

🄱🄴 🄼🄸🄽🄴

Jungkook sighed as he walked inside his room and then closed the door.
He placed the huge box of cake on his table before sitting on his bed.
Then, there was a knock on the door.

"Yea?"

It was his mother. She opened the door with a happy smile greeting her son.

"Sweetie- where were you?"

Jungkook hesitated at first but then told her regardless.

"I was with my teacher for the performance this week..."

She nodded while walking inside.

"I see, keep up the good work! I'll be there to watch for shure."

Jungkook nodded with a smile. Then for a moment there, he realized that she didn't say "we" in her sentence. So his father was probably not coming. Huh.

"Anyways- i came to give you this-"

It was an envelope with papers inside.

"It came from your psychiatrist today- and it seems like you don't have to visit him anymore. You're all free now!"

Jungkook nodded. The smile on his face was as fake as a plastic flower. Only not to make it obvious to his mother, he tried to make it seem as real as possible.
And his mother, the gullible woman she was didn't realize anything being wrong. So she happily left the room after giving her son a good night's kiss.

After the door closed Jungkook let himself fall on the bed and threw the envelope on the ground.

"Free huh..."

He mumbled to himself while looking at the ceiling. It almost felt like it was yesterday when he got sent to the psychiatrist because of his anger issues. And just when he was recovering, it didn't do him any good to find his father cheating on his mother.

But the gullible woman she was, she still forgave him and they continued their lives. Well, at least for the most part.
And Jungkook wouldn't exactly call that being free.

On the papers his psychiatrist sent him was written that even the slightest trauma can trigger his anger and wrath back to it's original sate.
So unless there was a way he found to control it, he would most likely be out of controll.

But how would he know that? He didn't even read the paper. Instead he just tossed them at the corner.

But who knew? Maybe the way for his control was more near than it seemed. And who knows, maybe it just happened to be a person.

                                                             To be continued...