00:21

Mr. Kim sipped from his coffe as he observed Jungkook's expression.

"As Mr. Min must've said, i tought you had talent and decided to send you there."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes- but that doesn't give you the right to plan out my whole future- Jin."

Seokjin frowned, placing his mug back down on the table. A bit bothered because he called him by his first name. Cocky little shit.

"Then i guess you'd prefer failing school and becoming jobless."

Jungkook scoffed.

"Why do you even care what happens to me? Yoo- i mean Mr. Min- i would understand if it came from him but you- i have been giving you trouble ever since the fifth grade."

Mr. Kim nodded, feeling a bit nostalgic.
He was annoying in the past... now that he could recall, he once covered his whole office in sticky notes and wrote "ASSHOL" on the wall. It's cute how he couldn't spell and now he had become a beast.

"Yes... you were. And i gotta say it was a little fun. But i'm doing it because i actually see potential in you."

Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Hold the f- up. What?"

Mr. Kim rolled his eyes at Jungkook's language, but then he stood up and walked towards the window.

"You see Jungkook, you don't have to have good grades to be smart. You're just lazy and i get that. But you're not dumb."

He then started walking around the room like a philosophian. Hope thats a word.

"You know the system humans have built over the past right? If you go to school and do what they tell you, then you will be successfull. If taking orders was a skill then people with good grades would be good at that."

Jungkook tried to hide the smile that formed on his lips. But ofcourse, Mr. Kim didn't caught that.

"But life isn't about school. School is just a thing thats on your way. But what the important thing is, you and yourself. We humans or me- are not naive not to understand that you are smart. So use it."

After those wise words Jungkook got out the classroom and made his way down the hallway.
On his way out he suddenly stopped and his steps and rushed back to the principal's room. He slammed the door open.

Mr. Kim looked at him in shook.

"What's wrong now?"

Jungkook jumped in, not letting him talk any further.

"What would happen if i said yes? May i choose the teacher i want to coach me for my liking?"

Mr. Kim opened his mouth to answer him as he looked around to come up with a proper conclusion.

🄱🄴 🄼🄸🄽🄴

Jungkook walked inside the music class to find Yoongi leaning on his table, waiting for the students to arrive.

"You look cocky."

Junkook smirked.

"That's because i should be. I may have considered your proposal more than you think."

Yoongi looked at him impressed. He didn't think he would take action this soon.

"Well... that's a relief to hear."