00:22

Jungkook slowly closed the car door and then locked the door.

"Here, the keys."

Yoongi grabbed them, nodding.

"Thanks for bringing me home... i don't think i could've driven."

Jungkook smiled, looking down.

"It's fine... it was my fault to begin with."

Yoongi looked at him confused.

"No don't say that-"

Jungkook clenched his teeth, frowning. He had this really pissed off expression on. He was annoyed.

"BUT IT IS! They did this to you because of how i was towards them. I can't even imagine what they did to you- everytime i think about how he had his hands on you i get soo... angry. Ugh... it's my fault so don't try to change that."

Yoongi looked down, clenching his fists.

"I... i wasn't going to. Since it was your fault you might as well take responsibility."

Jungkook looked at him, at a loss of words. Was he actually inviting him in? Well, he wasn't going to question it.

So he followed him from behind, to inside his house.

                                  🄱🄴 🄼🄸🄽🄴

Jungkook slowly slid his fingers inside the older, stretching them out.
After a while he took them out and then squeezed some lube on his hole.

"Turn around..."

Yoongi swallowed. Just as he was aboit to turn around, Jungkoom suddenly grabbed his leg and then spread them.

Now as they were facing each other, Jungkook held his length and then started to slowly slide it inside him.

For the first time, it was sliding inside him soo easily that Jungkook felt the urge to thrust all at once. When he did, the warmth covered his length, making him exhale a deep breath.

"Ahh... does it hurt?.."

Yoongi shook his head as be covered his mouth with his hand. It didn't hurt.
It was probably because he had prepped him for the first time.

Jungkook slid it back out while licking his lips.

"I'll move now..."

He then started thrusting deep inside him. Every time it hit his prostate, Yoongi arched his back. He was feeling it. And it was starting to feel even better as Jungkook grabbed both his hands and then pinned them on the bed, while he held Yoongi's waist with his other hand.

"L-let my hands- g-go..."

Jungkook smirked, as be continued to move his hips.
Yoongi was hitting his limit. So he bit his lip, trying to stop himself from making sounds.

"If you let your voive out- ah... i will."

Yoongi kept getting penetrated that he didn't even have enough time to think. So without thinking, he gave in and parted his lips.

"F-fine- ah! I-i did it- l-leave- wait! I can't- ahn!~"

As Yoongi came his mouth left such a sweet sound, that Jungkook couldn't even handle it. He wanted to hear it again.

"Say it again..."

As Jungkook continued moving, Yoongi's cheeks reddened. His knees and every single limb on his body was bright pink, and it looked soo pretty, that the younger couldn't stop himself from biting him.

First he would slide his lips down the part and then lick it. After that he would bite into his skin, piercing it with his sharp canine teeth as he did.

Every time he bit him, Yoongi's moans only got louder.
He bit his neck, arms, nipples, stomach and down to his thighs.

As he bit the soft parts of his body, he just fell in love with the way he tasted.
Having sex with his had never felt better. This was like heaven.

The way their bodies moved in sync felt like they were meant for each other.

But as Jungkook kept thrusting inside him, Yoongi couldn't take it anymore.
So he came for the second time as he arched his back in pleasure.

He then let his body fall back on the bed. His cheeks were bright red and his eyes were filled with lust. It was a scene to adore.

"N-no more... i can't ah- t-take it anymore..."

Jungkook leaned in and then bit his ear, before whispering with his raspy dark voice.

"I didn't come yet... mind if you hold on a bit longer?"

Yoongi couldn't say anything as his lips brushed Jungkook's cheek and he started moving again.

The older then swallowed, remembering the way Minjun choked his neck. He could still feel his hands wrapped around him. He hated it. He hated how this reminded of him.
His mind lost, and thoughts somehwere else, to forget and replace them, he grabbed Jungkook's hands and then wrapped them around his neck.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he looked at Yoongi's lips. He was smirking.

"You're too soft today... choke me."

And ofcourse, the younger obliged without questioning it.

He squeezed his neck tightly blocking the airway in and out.

Unable to breathe, Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's wrists and then squeezed them softly.

Meanwhile, Jungkook thrusted inside him a couple more times until he finally came.

As his insides got filled up, Yoongi bit his lip. The feeling around his neck being combined together with his orgasm felt incredible.

Then slowly, Jungkook let go and pulled out of him, letting his cum flow out from the older's.
Yoongi's eyes slowly started to close as he let his body relax under Jungkook, who just watched him fall asleep.

                                   🄱🄴 🄼🄸🄽🄴

"Yes... he will stay with me tonight. Ah... h-he uhm... he's taking a shower so he can't. But i'll tell him that you called. Yep.. yes, good night."

With that Taehyung hung up the phone and then sighed in relief. It was Jungkook's mother. She called because Jungkook hadn't come home tonight.

Honestly... he did lie to her and told her that he was staying over but, where the hell was he? If he was with Jimin he would've called long ago. This wasn't like him.
So Taehyung tought of only one thing at the end. He was with... that teacher wasn't he... having that in mind, he slid down the wall and sat down on the ground.

This was never going to work anyways. How long has it been since he had a crush on Jungkook? Soo long... ever since the day they met him probably.

He sighed loudly as he raised his head up to look at his window.
From it, he could see Jimin's window. His lights were open but a second later, they closed.

Taehyung then stood up and walked towards his window.
He had lost Jungkook. He looked down in heartbreak letting his feelings flow out. And then he decided to talk to Jimin. He was not going to accept his feelings. This was the right thing to do after all.
Yep, it was.

Maybe.

To be continued...