00:32

Yoongi screamed out loudly as Jiwoo ripped his nail off of his finger. The blood started to drip onto the ground just like his sweat.

"One gone- nine more to go."

Jiwoo then grabbed a tissue to wipe off the blood off of the pliers. Otherwise would get on his way of seeing the nails.
But midway while cleaning, he stopped.

"Why are you getting comftable? I said nine more to go."

Yoongi frowned as he spit to the side. The amount blood in his mouth, from biting inside his cheek had become impossible to swallow. So he let it drip all out, without having to care if he dirtied himself. He was probably going to get killed soon anyways.

Noone was going to search for him. He didn't have anyone to begin with. No family... no nothing.
He had Jungkook... he used to. After breaking his heart like that, he was never going to forgive him anyways. So he probably didn't care.

He raised his head up, leaning it against the cold metal pole behind him.

"Ah... i wonder what he's doing right now."

Jiwoo smirked.

"Who, Jungkook? I tought you were never going to talk."

Yoongi scoffed, smiling. If he was going to die, then he might as well let all his feelings out.

"Heh... i bet he's laying on his bed... dreaming about life."

Jiwoo frowned, a little bothered.

"Life? Why would he think about that?"

Yoongi shrugged.

"The amount of time we spent together... 2- no 3 and a half months? It's been soo long... yet every day i spent with him was memorible."

At this point, the things he was saying weren't matching with the other. And it didn't seem like he was listening to Jiwoo either, which pissed him off.

"You know... he used to look at me with those gentle eyes and observe me while i taught in class. He probably tought that i didn't know but... i knew."

He then started laughing, brushing off the toughts.

"But the day he confessed to me... he was rather brutal. Penetrating me like that was uncalled for. But besides sex, he was pretty gentle. He had the spirit of a boar but could be silly."

This conversation was pissing Jiwoo off.

"How dare you talk about him like that!? As if you know him- tch.."

Yoongi didn't mind what he said. He just continued.

"He was also very clumsy... and i found that cute. He was adorable in a way that i couldn't describe. At some point, me doing whatever he said because of the video was becoming an excuse. I... had started to have feelings for him."

Jiwoo couldn't take it anymore as he ripped Yoongi's shirt from the middle, revealing his bare chest.
He then walked away to grab something.

"But i was soo afraid of having my heart broken that i... i just couldn't come out. It hurt... the pain was unbearable that i ended up pushing it onto Jungkook. At the end... i didn't care about what he did to me in the past. I guess i was just naive."

Jiwoo then took out a whip and started approaching the older.
After coming to a proper distance, he raised his hand up and then swung the whip, letting it slap against Yoongi's pale white skin. After that it left a painfull looking red bruise.