00:13

Jungkook loosened Yoongi's tie and pulled it off of him before grabbing him by the arm and then throwing him towards the table.
At that moment, Yoongi didn't know what to do- or rather he couldn't react fast enough to stop Jungkook from pushing him face down on the teacher's table.
He then pulled his both arms from behind him and tied them with the tie as hard as he could.

"What are you doing-"

He was about to yell at him for doing such a thing until he got cut by Jungkook who literally ripped off his belt and pulled his pants down.
Because he couldn't see what he was about to do behind him, Yoongi got a little scared.

"So you say that we are student and teacher huh... let's see if a student and teacher can do this-"

Yoongi swallowed as he tried to pull the tie from his wrists apart but he couldn't. It was too tight and it was starting to hurt to move in them.
And that's when, suddenly he felt his boxers get slid down to the floor together with his pants. At that moment, his eyes widened in fear.

"Wait- Jeon stop it- stop this nonsense-"

But Jungkook didn't listen. Or rather, he couldn't hear. He was gone. Instead, a new Jungkook was there. The bad one.
He slowly stretched Yoongi's pale asscheeks and then slid his thumb down his hole, giving the older the shivers.

"You can't possibly do this- let me go- NOW!"

Jungkook licked his lips as he unbuckled his belt and then slid the front part of his boxers down to get his length out.
He had to touch himself for a bit to get hard. When he was good enough to enter, he slowly made the tip of his length touch the entrance of Yoongi's hole. Upon feeling the warmth on there, suddenly with both anger and fear, Yoongi pulled himself up to get up but got slammed back on the table harshly.

After that he couldn't find any strength to fight more back because his chest hurt badly. It was going to leave a bruise wasn't it. He tought to himself as he raised his leg up and then tried to hit Jungkook but couldn't because he couldn't see him.

So the younger grabbed Yoongi's tied hands and then pulled him up before slamming him back on the table. But this time, even harder that it made the older cough from pain.

"Did i say you could stand up?"

Those ordering words were ice cold as they came out of Jungkook's mouth. There was no way this was the same Jungkook he knew. The same playfull- flirty student... that could not have been him. Shure he was a bit of a troublemaker but... he would never do this much.

...i guess i didn't know you good enough. Yoongi tought to himself as he felt Jungkook's length slowly enter him.
He wasn't using anything. No lube- not even puke. At this point he was going to tear him apart.

As it went the half way in, suddenly Jungkook stopped.

"Fuck... you're tight-"

He mumbled to himself as he stretched him up a bit more before starting to slide in again.
Yoongi started to moan in pain as he felt him come in.

"Wait... s-sTOP! I-i will tear- it won't fit in- J-jungkook!

Jungkook's eyes widened.
That was the first time he had called him Jungkook. And that turned him on even more. The fact that he started shutting him off for no reason was more heartbreaking for him than anything else.
And he decided to inflict pain on him, in order to ease the heartbrake away. But little did he know that it only made it worse.

"Please- I'LL DO ANYTHING- just- ah! I-it hurts stop-"

Jungkook frowned. Like hell he was going to stop. Instead he wanted to hear him scream more.