00:42

Yoongi let himself be pampered by Jungkook as he leaned his back on his chest.
The younger brushed his lover's wet hair, letting the conditioner soak in.

"I didn't know conditioner could make your hair silky."

Yoongi smiled as he raised his arm up from under the water. The moment he did, his arm got chilly and cold.

"It's not your fault for thinking that it's a girl product. But even if it is... you were pretty sexist weren't you."

It was not a question but more like a statement which made Jungkook giggle to himself.

"I've changed... and so did you. You talk to me more openly now."

Yoongi looked down at the water, his smile slowly fading away. Meanwhile Jungkook started kissing the back of his neck.

"You... do you like that?"

Jungkook raised his head up and then tried to understand what Yoongi was talking about.

"What do you mean?"

Yoongi then turned around and placed his hands on his chest.

"That... i've changed."

Jungkook looked inside his eyes and saw the worry. So to ease it away, he smiled.

"You're still you. All that has changed is that.... you're more talkative. It makes me happy."

Yoongi looked down at the water and then smiled.

"What's wrong?"

Jungkook asked, smiling at his cute expression. In return, Yoongi looked back up and then wrapped his arms around his neck.

He then leaned in and kissed him. The way both of their lips moved in sync was making them forget about their surroundings. It was nice.

Yeah... it was nice.

                                    🄱🄴 🄼🄸🄽🄴

Namjoon smirked as he approached Yoongi from behind with sneaky tactics and then pulled the hood of his black sweatshirt over his head.

"Haha~ since when do you wear hoodies?"

Yoongi pulled the hood back down and then looked at Namjoon's silly expression.

"It's... it's not mine."

Namjoon smirked mischeviously, ready to tease.

"Ooooh~ so now you're wearing boyfriend shirts? Aww~ that's adora-aufh!"

Before he could continue, Yoongi smacked his stomach and then frowned.

"If you have enough time to say silly things go back to your office and do some work."

Namjoon sighed as he rubbed his tummy.

"Ughh... there is nothing to do anyways. I'm no teacher."

Yoongi sighed. He didn't want to talk anymore, he was too tired from last night. They did it waaay too many times that he didn't even have much strength in his legs.

"Whatever- go back, i need to get to class anyways."

Namjoon sighed as well and then waved at him, parting ways to go to the other hallway.

Finally alone, he tought that he was going to get his peace since his classes were usually quiet but... he was wrong.

The moment he opened the door he saw how a bunch of girls which didn't even belond to his class, were swarming around Jungkook like he was honey and they were bees.