00:31

And now, here they were, standing before a convenience store, all confused except for Jungkook.

"I'm sorry but why are we here?"

Taehyung asked, a little unshure about Jungkook's "headstarter".

"Have you ever heard of this guy who does favors for a price around this area?"

Taehyung tought for a bit while Jimin quickly jumped in.

"Oh- i do! He's mostly popular within our school because it's filled with rich kids."

Jungkook nodded, crossing his arms.

"And i know for a fact that he works here."

Taehyung looked more confused, as he asked again.

"Where did you heard that from?"

Jungkook shrugged, as they all made their way inside the store.

"From Namjoon."

Ofcourse from Namjoon. What else did he think? Putting that tought aside as they stepped inside, there was noone around. Except, for the cashier who was busy reading a magazine about naked women. He didn't seem like he had the need to hide it.
From Taehyung's prespective, it looked embarassing though.

Upon seeing them approach him, the cashier smirked. He placed the magazine on the counter before him, wide open.

"Well well... if it isn't Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook frowned.

"You know me?"

The cashier nodded, crossing his arms.

"Ofcourse. The word here travels fast. I could recognize you from people's definitions. And i gotta say, a lot people are rather envious of you."

Jungkook let his expression fall back down, annoyed.

"Well... since you know me already i came to ask for a favor."

The cashier looked around, but mostly, he was eyeing down Jimin.

"I can see that. I'm shure you didn't come in here for some milk. Then, spit it out."

The younger tought for a couple minutes before telling him. He wasn't shure if he could trust him, but then again he didn't really have a choice.

"I need you to find someone for me. State the price."

The cashier smiled.

"Depends on who it is."

Taehyung broke in their conversation, a little suspicious of the guy.

"How can we even trust you? Do get offended, but you're just a convenience store clerk."

Jimin grabbed from his wrist to pull him back. Meanwhile the cashier scoffed.

"If you didn't trust me you would not have come in here. But it seems that you guys are desperate... especially him."

He then pointed at Jungkook, who couldn't take it anymore.

"Fine. Whatever the price is- i'll give it. The person i want you to find is, Min Yoongi. He's a teacher at my school and-"

The cashier quickly paused him with wide eyes.

"Oh- consider it done. I know where he is."

Taehyung's frown only grew as he took a step forward, ready to attack. But Jungkook held him back by placing his arm before him.