00:02

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes to a familiar ceiling that he hadn't been to since the last year of school. He was in the nurse's office. He then looked around and saw Jimin sitting beside him. Upon seeing his friend wake up, Jimin sighed in relief.

"Thank god- i tought you died or something."

Jungkook grunted as be sat up on the bed. His head was hurting like hell. He started rubbing on it to ease the pain away.

"Ouh... what the hell happened?"

Jimin took in a deep breath as he started explainung.

"After you saw Miyoung kissing with Haneul with her bra on, you went in there and then strted kicking his ass. But it got soo bloody that Miyoung got scared and smacked your head with the vase after grabbing it from the window."

Jungkook sighed. Now the memories were coming back. He did remember that Haneul guy's bloody face as he was punching him.
He then looked at his hand to see it still covered in blood.

"Fuck- isn't that Haneul guy the captain of the football team? Shit- ughh..."

Jimin shrugged his shoulders as he opened the blinds and revealed Haneul himself laying at the other bed.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?"

The moment he saw his face, Jungkook bolted at him. He jumped on the bed and pulled from his collar.

"You son of a bitch- how could you do that!? The whole school knows that she was with me!"

Haneul winced at the way Jungkook dragged his body. He was too scared to even look him in the eye right now.

"I-i'm sorry! But she did it with others too!"

Jungkook could feel his heart beating like crazy. The anger and hatred he had inside was nothing compared to normal anger.
So he raised his hand up to punch him. But just as he did suddenly someone grabbed it.

It was a handsome man, wearing a white doctor's apron. He was basically the nurse at the school.

"Jungkook! If you don't stop it this instant, then even i can't cover up for you. So let it go."

Jungkook looked at the guy who was shitless scared and was shivering. He then sighed while pulling his arm back to himself.

"Fine."

With that he got up and went to put his shoes on.

"Seriously... it's not even the first week and you're already in my office. Need i remind you that last year you came here more than 20 times? Like- i can't even take it anymore. I can't keep covering up for you all the time! Can't you learn to be more responsible?"

As he continued his nagging Jungkook stood up from the bed sighing.

"Geez- i get it Namjoon. Won't happen again."

Namjoon held his head, done with this shit.

"That was what you said the last 20 times you have been here. But who am i to judge! I am no teacher- just a school doctor."

Jimin giggled finding it amusingly cute as he watched him nag. Jungkook looked done with it as much as the man himself.

"It's okay~ relax doc. You'll start getting wrinkles on your pretty face."

Namjoon felt his cheeks flush as he averted his gaze and grabbed the attendance paper for Jungkook to sign in for.

"Thanks for worrying Park, but i don't think it'll ever stop. Unless you get your friend in controll."