00:14

Both Minhyuk and Yoongi laughed as they stopped at the highest spot of a cliff. At the end of it, there was a huge cherry blossom tree which had the view of the city behind it. It looked all soo mesmerising.

"Woah- it looks ameazing, Minhyuk..."

Minhyuk smiled proudly as he watched Yoongi's eyes observe the view with excitement.

"Well... since we are going to graduate from school tomorrow, i tought... what best way to make this last day memorible."

Yoongi clenched his fist as he looked down. He was sad that this was going to happen. After tomorrow their paths were going to get seprated and they were going to be faaaar away from each other, in new universities.

"I wish we could stay together..."

Yoongi mumbled quickly. But Minhyuk's ears were sharp enough to catch that. So he smiled at his friend before grabbing his hand to hold.

"You know... i'm shure that we'll meet again someday. We're friends aren't we?"

Yoongi's heart suddenly felt more at ease as he raised his head up to look at his friend. When he did, their eyes met.

"Plus- there are phones and computers with cameras now. We can talk every day if you want to. So don't worry."

Yoongi smiled blushing as he looked away. He was happy that they were going to keep contact.
Even though, this was probably going to hurt him more that it already was.

The fact that he had feelings for his best friend was difficult enough to hide but it was also painfull.
Everytime he saw him get a girlfriend his heart would break.
Amd everytime he would break up, he would feel more and more relieved that he wasn't taking this seriously.

He did had the idea of telling him about his feelings but... how could he? If he did, their friendship would be ruined and he won't be able to see him ever again. And he didn't want that. So instead, he chose to hide his feelings forever and never let him know that he was in love with him.

But how long did that last? After all, Minyuk wasn't so naive to not realize his friend's behaviour towards him.

As they both stood under the cherry blossom tree, Minhyuk's eyes averted away. He squeezed Yoongi's hand tightly. He looked rather hurt.

I'm sorry you love me... i know it hurts. He tought as he looked towards the city. He cared for him. And wanted to stay friends, so he played the blind and made it so that he was clueless about them.

So even if the both sides knew, they wanted to protect their friendship. And in order to do that, they both had to get hurt.

At least they got to stay friends though.

                                  🄱🄴 🄼🄸🄽🄴

As the bell rang, a teacher entered the music classroom who, was not Yoongi. The woman looked rather old and defenseless as she spoke.

"Mr. Min won't be able to attent classes this week because he is very sick. So in his absence i will be the one to teach in his place-"

As her sentence finished the class got rather worried and started asking her unnecesary questions.
Meanwhile, Jungkook who was sitting at the backseat stared out the window and then smirked.

"Stop it."

He said softly making the class quiet down.
They have gotten more obedient ever since they saw Jungkook's performance on stage. Now they respected him and decided to think of him as their class leader or something.