00:41

Yoongi pushed the door open with his back while Jungkook pushed him inside the house. Both of their lips were connected, completing each others desires.

"Take it off-"

Jungkook mumbled, impatiently. So Yoongi took off his coat, letting it fall on the ground.
After he did, the younger grabbed him from his thighs and pulled him up. Yoongi wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist and so he carried him upstairs to his bedroom.

On their way they didn't part their lips even once. But once they went inside the bedroom, Jungkook placed him on the bed and pulled his pants down.

"Say something-"

Out of breath, Jungkook started kissing his inner thighs, down to his feet.

"W-what sh- ah!"

Jungkook pulled Yoongi legs apart and then leaned forward, pressing his chloted buldge against Yoongi's hole.

"Say- say my name..."

Cute. The fact that he probably wanted to hear him moan his name was adorable. It was a turn on.
So he reached his arm down and grabbed Jungkook's buldge, brushing on it softly.

"Only if you put it in."

And that was his cue to ram his dick inside him, making the older's body shiver in pleasure.

"Did you just come?-"

Yoongi covered his mouth, embarassed. So Jungkook leaned in and pulled his arms away before kissing his lips.
After that he started moving his hips, making Yoongi start moaning. He was too sensitive after coming. It was almost like he was stirring his insides out.

"J-jungkook- ah! Wait- you're too fast-"

Jungkook didn't really listen to what he was saying so he just continued penetrating him without a brake.
The more he moved, the more both were reaching their climax. And soon, they both came.

"Fuck- i said slower-"

Jungkook smiled closing the gap between their lips.

"Sorry... i couldn't hold myself back. Wanna go again?"

Yoongi stood there with a frown... but then, his lips curled into a kind smile as he pulled Jungkook closer from his neck.

"Yeah... i do."

And ofcourse, Jungkook obliged with pleasure.

🄱🄴 🄼🄸🄽🄴

Seokjin yawned as he opened his front door and Namjoon walzed in.

"What is it?- couldn't it have waited until tomorrow-"

He didn't want to continue this conversation any further because of Aria who was waiting inside his car. So he quickly handed him the photos and crossed his arms.

"I didn't think it would be appropariate to give these to you at school. So here."

Seokjin looked at the pictures, beyond confused.

"Wait- this is Yoongi- is that his... girlfriend!? Wait- he had a lover all along!?"

Namjoon nodded, looking done with this shit.

"Yeah... i only just figured it out as well. I was pretty impressed though. Getting such a beauty."

Seokjin nodded, feeling a bit down.