00:26

Jiwoo slid his hand up and down his length for the last couple of times as he came inside the bed covers.
It was 2am now and ever since Jungkook left the room he couldn't help but relax himself.

How many times did i come already? Five- no eight?

His mind was lost at the moment. The place Jungkook touched a while ago was still warm. He could feel the presence of his hand groping his ass. Even though he had came soo many times, he still couldn't stop himself. Every time he reminded himself of Jungkook's dark eyes he would just get hard over and over again.

But now that he tought about it, it was 2am already. Where was he? But then again it would be wrong to ask Mr. Min otherwise he might get scolded. After all, he was in love with him. He wouldn't want the love of his life getting hurt... now would he?

Stalker Mode Activated

Meanwhile...
Yoongi arched his back before the fireplace as he held Jungkook's head.
Jungkook who was behind him squeezed his nipples making Yoongi have yet another dry orgasm.

"What's wrong with you tonight? Didn't drink enough water?"

Yoongi clenched his teeth together as he pulled Jungkook from his hair, towards his shoulder.

"I-it's too much... ah..."

Yoongi's heavy breathing was enough to make Jungkook's head spin. His soft kitten like moans were adorable. He wanted to devour him.

"It's too much? That you have beads inside you aand my dick?"

Yoongi couldn't speak as he tilted his head back, leaning it on Jungkook's shoulder. Yes, the beads were too much. It felt like he was about to faint. The amount of pleasure was unspeakable.
The way they pushed on his sweet spot was enough to make his mind go crazy.

The warmth coming from the fire made them both sweaty.
But it wasn't only Yoongi who was filled with pleasure.
Putting his dick in while the beads were inside was a smart fucking idea. It left incredible. The tip of his length was being squeezed by the inner walls of his crush while beneath, the beads were rolling up and down, massaging his muscles. This was too much indeed and he couldn't hold it back anymore. So he grabbed Yoongi's length and then squeezed it softly. That soft touch was enough to make him cum all over the floor.

Meanwhile Jungkook himself thrusted in a little bit harder until he finally came inside him.
After that he mooved a little bit more, riding out his orgasm.

"Fuck- we should do this more.."

Yoongi didn't say anything as Jungkook's lips touched his ear. His heavy breathing and raspy voice was enough to make him kneel for him again.

"Shit- if i stay in longer i won't be able to stop- give me your hand."

Yoongi raised his shivering hand as much as he could so Jungkook grabbed it.
He then grabbed his waist with his other hand and slowly pulled him up. As he did, his length slowly slid out of him and Yoongi fell on top of the younger.

Jungkook then grabbed the older's chin and raised it up to see his face.

"Hey... still won't kiss me?"

Yoongi didn't say anything as he looked inside Jungkook's eyes. They had never kissd before and that was for a reason. He just never came to accept the fact that he might actually like him. Weren't they friends with benefits at the end? As that tought lingered in his mind he leaned in and kissed Jungkook by the cheek.

"Is this enough?"

Jungkook's eyes widened for a second before he did this sad smile. It made Yoongi feel a little conflicted as he turned his head around, only to be turned back to face the younger.