00:10

As the bell rang Jungkook sat down at his desk, looking all worn out. It was monday morning and he was awake all night thinking about his feelings.
Did he really have a crush on this man? On this boring, pale man? Talking about pale... Jungkook now started to wonder if he was as pale on his whole body.

Oh boy was he now getting angry. Was he getting these naughty toughts because he was thinking too much? He slapped his face, frightening the boy next to him.

He was consumed soo much by his toughts that he didn't realize Yoongi walk inside the classroom.
Upon walking inside he saw him facepalming.

"What's wrong Jeon? Nervous about tomorrow?"

Jungkook didn't answer, still having this blank expression on. So the guy next to him softly touched his shoulder only to be glared at.
Upon realizing the situation he was in, Jungkook quickly turned his attention to Yoongi.

"Ah- w-what?"

Yoongi looked rather worried as he raised his eyebrows.
He then placed his bag on the table before sitting down.

"Aha... anyways, since Jeon- will be going on the stage i hope to have you guys support him. Going alone on stage is stressfull."

One of the guys scoffed while fixing his nerdy glasses. He did that anime-glasses shine thingy.

"If he is this nervous already then it's obvious that he will fail us."

Someone else yelled "yes it's true!" while the oders nodded.

"I mean- we wouldn't want to be standing beside a loser. It would ruin us all. Since we all have our perfect grades to protect unlike some people..."

He then glanced at Jungkook with a cocky smirk. And oh boy was he angry.
So he slammed the table standing up. It startled everyone.
And just when he was about to yell...

"You son of a-"

...he got cut by his so dear teacher. It was unexcpected.

"That's enough Zack. At least he did the thing that you all feared to do. So don't be sprouting nonsense in the classroom without my permission, especially when you don't have the guts to support this classroom in any ways. And that includes all of you."

Everyone and especially Zack, felt bad for their actions as their heads fell down in defeat.
While Jungkook was still standing in the middle, studiying Yoongi's expressions. He had just helped him. And that just made the younger's heart beat even faster for him.
So he tightly squeezed his chest while trying to calm his heartbeat down. As if this was love... just as if.

🄱🄴 🄼🄸🄽🄴

As the class ended all the students left the classroom, leaving Jungkook and Yoongi alone.

"What was that?"

The younger asked, earning a confused expression from the older.

"What was what?"

Jungkook shrugged approaching him.

"You protecting me."

Yoongi shook his head smiling slightly.

"It was nothing. I just did what was right and showed him his place."

Jungkook nodded playfully before crouching down before the table. He then placed his chin on it and stared at his teacher with doe eyes.

"Are you shure you don't like me? I mean, since your gay and all.."

He was speaking for himself really. Dummy.

"Just because i'm gay doesn't mean that i will fall for every guy that comes my way. And plus youre underaged-"

"No i'm 18."

"Yes anyways- i would be pleased if you'd stop talking about my sexuality which is private, soo openly where anyone can hear."

Jungkook sighed while watching Yoongi grade some papers.

"Hmm.. i guess you're right. But how did you know that you were gay?"

Yoongi sighed in frustration as he let his hands fall on the table.

"Were you listening to what i just said-"

Jungkook tilted his head, looking rather... sad?

"Just... tell me."

Yoongi sighed again, but this time it was calm. He felt like he had no choice.

"Uh... i just- knew. I wasn't attracted to the female species and-"

Jungkook continued his sentence.

"You fell in love with your friend that you were talking about last time?"

Yoongi swallowed, turning his attention back on his papers.
Jungkook sighed.

"Fine i won't talk about it- but species? That's a messed up way of saying it, don't ya think?"

Yoongi didn't make an expression as he flipped through the pages.

"They are too don't you think?"

Jungkook smirked, sitting on the table. Women being messed up... that he could agree on.

"Don't you have class?"

Jungkook shrugged as he started shaking his legs, beside his teacher.

"I'm fine."

Yoongi made a dissapointed expression and continued his work. But for the first time, that day, he didn't look bothered. Instead, he didn't mind Jungkook being there.

Who knew, maybe he was glad that he was by his side.

To be continued...