00:55

Yoongi winced as he held himself in place on the counter, while his hands formed into fists. The pain was slowly going away as the pleasure slowly started to kick in.
The way Jungkook was moving his fingers inside him to loosen him up, was a bit too erotic.
They just hadn't done it in a long time, and it seemed that Jungkook wasn't going to wait another minute.

"Sorry for being impatient... i don't have any lube either."

Yoongi clenched his teeth as he let out a grunt. It's not that it hurt. He was also getting impatient. His legs had started to tremble while the precum dripped down from his length.

"I-it's fine-ah... just... a- wait- no- not there!"

But before he could warn him, Jungkook's fingers turned upwards and pushed on Yoongi's sweat spot, making him let out a long moan.

Pleased with the reaction, Jungkook leaned in and reached his hand to Yoongi's face, before slipping his other fingers inside his mouth.

"It's been long since i heard you make such lewd noises..."

Yoongi softly dug his teeth into his skin, making Jungkook groan to the stinging pain.

But ofcourse, the younger wasn't going to let him win like that.

"Hey... what would your other students think?"

Yoongi's mind was slowly going blank as Jungkook took his fingers out and slowly slid the tip of his length inside him.

"W-wait-nhhh..."

Jungkook smirked as he pulled his fingers back from his mouth and slid them down his chin, down to his throat. He then grabbed it tightly, pulling his back to his chest.

"If they heard you begging and moaning like that... just imagine..."

Yoongi's lips parted open as he took more of Jungkook inside him. This feeling of being filled up... it shure had been long. He had missed him. A lot.

"Ah... i'm all the way in now... you okay?"

Yoongi's breath hitched as he felt the tip of Jungkook's length hit the deepest spot inside him. He felt soo full... it was almost like he was pregnant.
Ah how he wished...

"Y-yeah- nhh... i can't take it... m-move.."

As the back of Yoongi's head fell on Jungkook's shoulder, the younger nibbled on his neck before pushing him back on the counter.
And at that moment, he slowly pulled his dick out, only to push it back inside.

Yoongi moaned lowly as he held himself back onto the counter. It felt good... it did yet there was something missing. He was being too soft. It was diffrent.

The way Jungkook touched every inch of his body with care was painfull. This wasn't enough. He definetly wanted more.

Unable to hold it in, Yoongi pulled one leg up on the counter and turned his head to get a glimpse.

"It's too slow..."

Jungkook swallowed as he leaned forward and slid his hands up Yoongi's waist down to his abdomen.

"Do you want it... rougher?"

Yoongi nodded, reaching his hand back to Jungkook's chest. He then slowly stroked it down to his ass and stretched his cheek, showing his hole.

"Yeah... do it like before... i want it harder like you used to do it.. please.."

The way Yoongi begged for him while stretching himself wide open was too much for Jungkook to handle. It almost felt like his heart was going to burst open. But to keep it calm, his grip around Yoongi's waist tightened, making the older wince.