00:19

Taehyung tossed around his bed, unable to sleep.
So he sat up and looked at the time to see that it was only 00:00. Now that's early.

The fact that he even tried to sleep early was unusual for him. He just had a lot in his mind after the fight with Jimin. So he decided to sleep early in order to take his mind off of things. At this point, even video games weren't helping.

So he shrugged off his toughts and gave up on sleeping. Instead, he made his way downstairs to the kitchen and suprise suprise- Lee was also there. He had his glasses on and was typing something in the laptop. Probably working he tought.

"Couldn't sleep?"

Taehyung shook his head, walking towards the fridge.

"No. I was trying to take my mind off of something."

Lee nodded smiling.

"That's why you went to sleep early huh... welp. I'm all ears so go on."

Taehyung scratched his head as he took out a bottle of orange juice.
He then turned to face Lee, leaning on the counter.

"So... there is this person-"

"-yes, Jimin."

Lee continued his sentence earning a frown from Taehyung.

"What are you frowning for- it was obvious after he stopped taking you to school. What happened?"

Taehyung sighed continuing. He didn't want to tell him at first but he really needed someone's opinion about this. It was complicated.

"Well... this one day i saw him getting out of a place which he doesn't go to so i got worried. After school, i followed him to find out that he was... well..."

Lee smiled, slicking his hair back on his head.

"I won't tell anyone- but if it's too personal you'll know to tell me or not."

Taehyung shrugged.

"Let's just say that i caught him doing something which was against everything he said. And all of a sudden he was... diffrent."

The word "diffrent" made Lee kind of understand what he meant by it.
But still, he could respect that. It was cute at their age.

"But later i saw him struggling to escape so i naturally went to help him."

Lee nodded, crossing his arms.

"Let me guess, but he didn't want your help."

Taehyung nodded.

"Yes- he pushed me off telling me to just back off. Even though i know that he didn't want it he-"

Lee paused him there.

"It seems that you caught him doing something that he didn't want you to see. I mean, if i were in his place i would've probably done the same. So..? What did you do after?"

Taehyung scratched his head, looking a little lost.

"I just did what he asked and might have said something cruel to him..."

Lee laughed with his raspy voice before shaking his head.

"Ofcourse you did. Did you apologize at least?"

Taehyung nodded.

"Yes i did- but even then he wouldn't tell me anything about why he acted that way or why he hid this part of him from me."